Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

letgo is a fucking fag and fuck etc

No one cares what you have to say, really. People that you are supposidley are crew with you think your an embarrasment. And like someone said, Letgo isn't etc. ETC is better than you could ever be, any of their members, and probably could fuck you up pretty good as well. Your just as annoying as vandalicious.

DSCF0030-1.jpg

DSCF0028-2.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

No one cares what you have to say, really. People that you are supposidley are crew with you think your an embarrasment. And like someone said, Letgo isn't etc. ETC is better than you could ever be, any of their members, and probably could fuck you up pretty good as well. Your just as annoying as vandalicious.

DSCF0030-1.jpg

DSCF0028-2.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

fuck etc you fuckin fags think your hard you wont meat me bitch p.m me foo whatz the name. fuckin punks tryin to fuck with my dog him2 dont get me started. leave a name in my p.m fuckin Bitch.

fuck etc you fuckin fags think your hard you wont meat me bitch p.m me foo whatz the name. fuckin punks tryin to fuck with my dog him2 dont get me started. leave a name in my p.m fuckin Bitch.

Okay. First off........you tried adding me on myspace the other day and now it's fuck me?

Secondly..........no one from ETC has anything to say or do with you. As far as Hymn2..........ever heard someone say "Back in 'Nam"???? That was sooooo many moons ago over some dumb shit.........give it a rest. It's deader than Anna Nicole Smith bro......give it up.

Well that makes sense.

He's butthurt you didn't add him. He probably had a spot all ready for you in his top 8.

my bad snag foo your a fuckin fag along with your bitch ass crew i dont really give a fuck if that shit was hella long ago fuck you no one that matters in seattle likes you maggets anywhy and i deleted you. your not that important dude. and i still dont have a p.m. what it is hoe?

my bad snag foo your a fuckin fag along with your bitch ass crew i dont really give a fuck if that shit was hella long ago fuck you no one that matters in seattle likes you maggets anywhy and i deleted you. your not that important dude. and i still dont have a p.m. what it is hoe?

Snag foo? Is that a play on words to sound like Snafu? Hmmmmmm........creative.

I'm glad that no one that matters in Seattle likes us.......that's touching. As you can tell that's totally affected my life and stopped me from doing what I do. I'm glad that you've got the list of people that matter in Seattle too..........could you forward me that list?

You didn't delete me as I didn't accept your thuggish ruggish self, pointless, but nonetheless a little fun fact. I didn't because I've only heard that you're a fruitloop of a drunk and you and I probably have nothing to speak about in common.

Now are you looking for me to send you a PM of somesort? Or are you talking to the people that have acknowledged your outbursts? I have nothing to say to you nor do any of my crewmates. None of us know you nor do we care to. I'm not sure where any of this shit came from to begin with.......but thanks for the shoutout, we appreciate it! Stay doing whatever it is that you do, aside from hating on us, as it's really pointless. I would imagine, from the randomness of this, that you're drunk right now and just looking to pick cyber fights.........go search somewhere else. Your boy Hymn2 doesn't seem to have anything to say to me........so why do you?