Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

It's been years since I have seen anything by dude, good to see him in action!

yeah we'll see if it keeps up.. those throw ups caused a massive chase/manhunt by the seattle university cops.. apparently some students walking by decided to tell a bike cops.. now what self respecting student tell the police about graffiti? fucking economics major that's who.. never woulda happened in berkeley..

fuck snitches!..

but i hear after many blocks of running and hiding and pushing the bike cop on his arse.. escape was attained by our boys.. they went on to eat vietnamese food and drink coffee and laugh the whole thing off..

the lesson: juts cuz someone looks like they are down for "hophop" doesn't mean they won't snitch you out to the cops. this is seattle, where snitching is a huge part of the hip hop scene.. i'm not kidding. this is real. people in this town be tellin'. don't get all pissed off at me like i'm dissing your city, cuz you know it's true. seattle cats just be tellin'.. ask pens and series.

lesson #2

run far away until you can hide somewhere and wait for a cab to pick you up. just read an address from a house near a hiding place.. the cab company uses a GPS system so it calls your cellphone automatically when they are like 1/4 mile away..great way out of a block by block grid search by mulitple police cars...

lesson #3

never stop or freeze when they say to.. if they even talk to you, it's because they are not sure if they can grab you where you stand now.. this is a greenlight to run.. but remember... they have probably already called for back up.. while running, ditch you gloves, and paint, and re arrange your clothes so you can change you appearance as much as you can.. witnesses focus on hats and jacket colors.. always layer so you can switch it up.. tie (rest in peace) taught me that one.. and it helped me outta many chases. once it even got me uncuffed and apologized to. real talk.. if the witness can't ID you, and you got nothing on you.. you are OK.

so for God's sake RUN!!!

here's what i saw today:

joug_011007_abandonedhouse.jpg

not too much.

oh, and fyi.. the cops have been known to chill in this alley with their lights off, as thereis a wall that gets hit often back there.

THERES UNDERCOVERS ON METRO TOO, I HAD TO BUST OUT THE EMERGENCY EXIT THE OTHER DAY!!

PLAINCLOTHESED BUM LOOKIN FOOLS ARE UNDERCOVER, AND WILL SUBTLY SNITCH ON YOU TO THE BUSDRIVER

IF THEY SEE YOU HITTIN UP.THE BUS DRIVER WILL TRY TO KEEP YOU ON THE BUS LONG ENOUGH FOR THE SHERIFF TO ARRIVE.

THEY WILL SAY, WE ARE MAKING A TEMPORARY STOP FOR BLAH BLAH BLAH, AND BE TALKING SHADY ON THEIR PHONE.

OR IF THEY SAY SOMEONE LOST A CELL PHONE, DON'T BELIEVE A WORD!

IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE THEIR LITTLE GAMES OUT YOU WON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS,

AND SHOULD NOT WAIT AROUND FOR THE 5-0 WHICH YOU KNOW COULD BE ON THEIR WAY.

FUCK METRO COPS THEY ARE SOME BITCHES AND CAN LICK MY FUCKIN BALLS!!!!!

..BUT I DO LIKE USING THOSE EMERGENCY EXITS HAHAHA

Why explain the game? Niggas ain't listenin.

Stuck in positions. If victims can't stand the heat,

Then stay the fuck out the kitchen.

Have these bustas switchin, lookin at me mean.

Itchin, givin suckas plenty space.

Have these bitch niggas snitchin.

Where are we now? Guns found daily.

The feds surely hope that they could finally nail me for sellin

dope.

They backwards, make tracks burst whenever I rap.

Attack. Words bein known to explode on contact.

Extreme at times. Blinded by my passion and fury.

Look at me laugh at my competition's flashin my jewelry.

You'd stay silent if you niggas knew me. Truely effective.

The shit you heard ain't do me justice. Got a death wish,

bitch.

Run up, face me and trace wit an infared beam.

It seems niggas ain't recognize my team.

Ain't nobody holdin you back. Explode the track to

confetti.

Unload it. Cuz niggas ain't ready. The life of an outlaw.