Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by ZEB_THREE_AYE@Mar 27 2006, 04:38 PM

look at that gore tag!!! why would you bite off that snitch graver!!!??

bump for catching the esssence of toy on camera!!!

im hyped on the NOW flick

That Gore tag is probably the only half decent tag I've ever seen on this godawfull thread.

Bump for the Now tag! :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by BAN-THIS!!!@Mar 27 2006, 07:06 PM

Who cares? At least that shit is half decent to look at. Who came up with them god awfull letters that practically everyone from up your way uses?

listen to this bitch made toy, talk shit and post your flicks. actually nevermind dont post your flicks take that fag shit to the frisco thread patna.

(no offence to the dope shit comin outta the bay)

Originally posted by cRuKs@Mar 24 2006, 04:44 AM

To my #1 fans Boob, E-Dogg. and the market, get a life kids and stop talking about me on here, i could care less if you think my shit is "fresh"! like it says next to my shit "fuck the internet" and all you goons on here! you all love to hate me!

holey moley. unbunch your mamas panties and get that stick out your ass. i know you got good shit and i know you got ups thats why it caught my eye that the s resembled jeans cuz i know youve pulled off better shit then that without biting. if you say you didnt then you didnt, but you never said that- you just made a weak attempt to take the high road but crashed and ended up being hypocrytical.

Originally posted by ZEB_THREE_AYE+Mar 27 2006, 06:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZEB_THREE_AYE - Mar 27 2006, 06:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-master@Mar 27 2006, 05:39 PM

that xanax is super dooper pooper, and don't ask if I can do better, I'm the master

YOUR A FAG HB I'LL GET SNIDE TO MAKE BUTTFUCK WITH YOU.

[/b]

IRISH PRIDE MADE THAT SNIDE REMARK USING MY SCREEN NAME!

ZEB......................

PS I DON'T TALK SHIT ON HERE. ALL THE TALKING DONE ON THIS SCREEN NAME IS DONE BY THE GHOUL HIMSELF

Originally posted by 2ohsicks+Mar 27 2006, 08:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2ohsicks - Mar 27 2006, 08:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BAN-THIS!!!@Mar 27 2006, 07:06 PM

Who cares? At least that shit is half decent to look at. Who came up with them god awfull letters that practically everyone from up your way uses?

listen to this bitch made toy, talk shit and post your flicks. actually nevermind dont post your flicks take that fag shit to the frisco thread patna.

[/b]

+ most of the writers from "up our way" come down your way and kill shit. :king: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by JuNkE@Mar 27 2006, 01:13 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-thatnigga@Mar 25 2006, 09:42 AM

DSCF0689.jpg

I THINK WE ALL NEED A BOTTLE OF XANAX AND A 5TH OF 151 TO PASS THE FUCK OUT AFTER SEEING THIS ONE

Yeah, i don't know looks like dude was hav'in a rough night. :haha:

[/b]

El Short bus!

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 27 2006, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 27 2006, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 2ohsicks@Mar 27 2006, 08:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-BAN-THIS!!!@Mar 27 2006, 07:06 PM

+ most of the writers from "up our way" come down your way and kill shit. :king: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

[/b]

fa sho

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 27 2006, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 27 2006, 08:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IrishPride@Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM

DSCF0689.jpg

I THINK WE ALL NEED A BOTTLE OF XANAX AND A 5TH OF 151 TO PASS THE FUCK OUT AFTER SEEING THIS ONE

El Short bus!

[/b]

wow,he bit noxer pretty good,from the handstyle,even his screen name(i.e. that nigga noxer)

Originally posted by supreme_elite+Mar 28 2006, 12:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supreme_elite - Mar 28 2006, 12:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IrishPride@Mar 27 2006, 08:51 PM

Originally posted by IrishPride@Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM

DSCF0689.jpg

El Short bus!

wow,he bit noxer pretty good,from the handstyle,even his screen name(i.e. that nigga noxer)

[/b]

Are you kidding me the only thing that they have in common is they both have an x in their tags shut up with that shit. :haha: