Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by edogg+Mar 23 2006, 05:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Mar 23 2006, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THE MARKET@Mar 23 2006, 04:10 AM

cruksInternet.jpg

not that tight better than nuttin

does that look like a jeans 's' to anyone else?

[/b]

yes. I have yet to see any real fresh 3A shit. but who knows, someone could prove me wrong.

Originally posted by boob+Mar 23 2006, 06:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boob - Mar 23 2006, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by edogg@Mar 23 2006, 05:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-THE MARKET@Mar 23 2006, 04:10 AM

cruksInternet.jpg

yes. I have yet to see any real fresh 3A shit. but who knows, someone could prove me wrong.

[/b]

lipid gots heat

Originally posted by boob+Mar 23 2006, 05:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boob - Mar 23 2006, 05:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

cruksInternet.jpg

[/b]

CELTS FRESH!!!!!!!! quit hating. provencase#20047 :king:

Originally posted by boob+Mar 23 2006, 08:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boob - Mar 23 2006, 08:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

cruksInternet.jpg

[/b]

Maybe if you step out from behind mommies skirt you'd see some ''REAL-FRESH'' 3A shit. :clown2: But who knows?

To my #1 fans Boob, E-Dogg. and the market, get a life kids and stop talking about me on here, i could care less if you think my shit is "fresh"! like it says next to my shit "fuck the internet" and all you goons on here! you all love to hate me!

Props to every one getting up in the seattle area, 3a is killing it, btm is all over and kiloe's style is awsome. Stay up!! I dont have a computer so this will be my 1 post a month.

and im sure you all know but i found out a few nights ago stay the hell away from white center haha.

Originally posted by $2 dollar well drinks@Mar 24 2006, 11:23 AM

you shouldnt write fuck the internet and then go on the internet.

Its like vegetarians who wear leather.

I wrote "fuck the interne"t because i know how it works, jealous kids like you and all those other kids wanna say some shit when thier behind a computer, dont act like your not a fan you tryed to give me daps yesterday and i shut you down cuz you dont know me,, dont get mad cuz im down with your heros and you get your apartment jacked by them. now i will try not to come back on here, you love to hate me, talk some more shit