Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 26 2006, 05:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 26 2006, 05:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Mar 26 2006, 02:11 AM

Originally posted by IrishPride@Mar 25 2006, 04:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Mar 25 2006, 01:37 PM

yes I murdered them niggers in the cd....

You talkin about that shit on the news? not that funny to joke about. RIP. thats some sad stuff.

I'm a professional asshole...fuck you...they all deserved it...

edit* I'm sorry for my use of nigger...it turns out they were all raver goth losers....good riddance...NOW!!!!!!!!! lol

PROFESSIONAL!!!! OH WOOOORD fuck u too! :haha:

[/b]

damn, i was hella at that party too. i wa walking home and they invited me in with free beer. i left like an hour before that guy showed up.

Dude....wow, I heard that the redmond wall is the cooooolest place to paint. lets all catch ups and bro down duder. I got like three cans and a sharpie marker....illest color scheme this side of the gay bar. No high lights just park lights. No bubbles just bubbled paint...yo. I'm gonna have BMXers in my background. totally tubular duder. frontside sole to backside outline.......

Originally posted by JuNkE+Mar 27 2006, 01:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JuNkE - Mar 27 2006, 01:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thatnigga@Mar 25 2006, 09:42 AM

DSCF0689.jpg

I THINK WE ALL NEED A BOTTLE OF XANAX AND A 5TH OF 151 TO PASS THE FUCK OUT AFTER SEEING THIS ONE

[/b]

Yeah, i don't know looks like dude was hav'in a rough night. :haha: