Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I'm laughing because the only people that jock crucks shit is his homies, other 3a kids. I know plenty of REAL writers that just laugh at krucks, saro, eager... the reason why all those little kids get up is because they do massive amounts of speed. I was wrong about having some fresh 3a shit. I like seeing energy's shit. but thats about it. I saw that krucks says he doesn't care, I highly doubt it. This town has produced many Kings, but MOST, and I repeat, MOST of 3A aren't kings. So show some real writers shit. I would post shit, but as I stated before I have no camera and I'll just sit back and look at other peoples posts. you little kids make me laugh... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by boob@Mar 30 2006, 10:53 PM

I'm laughing because the only people that jock crucks shit is his homies, other 3a kids. I know plenty of REAL writers that just laugh at krucks, saro, eager... the reason why all those little kids get up is because they do massive amounts of speed. I was wrong about having some fresh 3a shit. I like seeing energy's shit. but thats about it. I saw that krucks says he doesn't care, I highly doubt it. This town has produced many Kings, but MOST, and I repeat, MOST of 3A aren't kings. So show some real writers shit. I would post shit, but as I stated before I have no camera and I'll just sit back and look at other peoples posts. you little kids make me laugh... :haha: :haha: :haha:

"Little Kids" how old are you now? Most THREE A members are gettin pretty old now. "REAL"writers lets here a role call. you really shouldn't talk about THREE A. Its funny you talk about "Most" of threeA You probably don't even know a quarter of the peoples names in Three A.

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 31 2006, 02:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 31 2006, 02:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-boob@Mar 30 2006, 10:53 PM

I'm laughing because the only people that jock crucks shit is his homies, other 3a kids. I know plenty of REAL writers that just laugh at krucks, saro, eager... the reason why all those little kids get up is because they do massive amounts of speed. I was wrong about having some fresh 3a shit. I like seeing energy's shit. but thats about it. I saw that krucks says he doesn't care, I highly doubt it. This town has produced many Kings, but MOST, and I repeat, MOST of 3A aren't kings. So show some real writers shit. I would post shit, but as I stated before I have no camera and I'll just sit back and look at other peoples posts. you little kids make me laugh... :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

"Little Kids" how old are you now? Most THREE A members are gettin pretty old now. "REAL"writers lets here a role call. you really shouldn't talk about THREE A. Its funny you talk about "Most" of threeA You probably don't even know a quarter of the peoples names in Three A.

[/b]

I'm talking about the ones that are up right now, the ones that play on this web site all the time. I confess, I do sit on this web site all the time but I my age does exceed most of the writers on the crew as far as I know. As far as I see it the older heads of the crew don't really get up anymore. Thats it for tonight. You people make me laugh, thats why I clown so much.

yeah as far as you know,exactly, you don't know. You are talking shit on people when you don't know all the facts. there are plenty of old and semi old members gettin up right now. and they really aren't not going to like how your talkin shit on the crew. Not to mention all the other crews that have three a's back. bottom line don't talk shit.

Originally posted by IrishPride@Mar 31 2006, 12:04 PM

good flicks jimmywalker. Do you have any old smog and aeon street bombing flicks? I really wish i would have taken more pictures back then.

No, I only have smog stuff from the foundation and i dont even have that stuff in my computer. I'll post what I can but most of my flicks are being stored away for a long long while. I would hate to get in trouble and have the cops take all my flciks. I want to have em all when Im 50.