Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by BAN-THIS!!!+Mar 28 2006, 09:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BAN-THIS!!! - Mar 28 2006, 09:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IrishPride@Mar 28 2006, 02:49 AM

Originally posted by 2ohsicks@Mar 27 2006, 08:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-BAN-THIS!!!@Mar 27 2006, 07:06 PM

Who cares? At least that shit is half decent to look at. Who came up with them god awfull letters that practically everyone from up your way uses?

listen to this bitch made toy, talk shit and post your flicks. actually nevermind dont post your flicks take that fag shit to the frisco thread patna.

(no offence to the dope shit comin outta the bay)

+ most of the writers from "up our way" come down your way and kill shit. :king: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

And where exactly is my way? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Frisco??? Their shit looks almost as gay as yall shit.

Just sayin. :yuck:

[/b]

ey fuck you. frisco and seattle are dope, there aint no fish here patna its all sharks so stay in buttfuck ohio before you get eaten punk, if you wernt a complete dipshit youd understand why i said that. anyway no more talky. flix flix flix. :dozey:

why do people keep posting those wack ass throwies from KRUKS?, and whats up with all those big spaces betwen your letters, are you trying to be garbage or do you think that looks tight? either way you are making this thread more and more wack everytime i have to look at your ugly ass graff.

Originally posted by ToyThrasher@Mar 30 2006, 08:05 PM

why do people keep posting those wack ass throwies from KRUKS?, and whats up with all those big spaces betwen your letters, are you trying to be garbage or do you think that looks tight? either way you are making this thread more and more wack everytime i have to look at your ugly ass graff.

lmao :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by boob+Mar 30 2006, 05:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boob - Mar 30 2006, 05:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ToyThrasher@Mar 30 2006, 08:05 PM

[/b]

Why are you laughing.

Originally posted by ToyThrasher@Mar 30 2006, 06:05 PM

thats the gayest shit ive ever heard. 3A kills shit. the end. you lose.

Originally posted by ToyThrasher@Mar 30 2006, 05:05 PM

^^^^^^^^^another satisfied customer. :haha:

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 30 2006, 07:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 30 2006, 07:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by boob@Mar 30 2006, 05:24 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ToyThrasher@Mar 30 2006, 08:05 PM

Why are you laughing.

[/b]

Are you better than cruks? post flicks