Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

WE FENSTA GET PAID

Nigga got 2 or 3 dollars to my name

And my homies in the same boat going through the same thing

Ready for our cake, steady plottin for the paper

We been living in the dark since April

On the candle, gotta get a handle

My homie got a 25 automatic added to the gamble

Nigga get the phone book look up in the yellow page

Lemme tell you how we fend to get paid

dkae is king of the southend, dont get it twisted. THCA niggaz gettin all the money in 05!

I'm not denying that or getting anything twisted, Dkae is king to me :king: For sure, my favorite writer; mad props to him. But i haven't seen anything new by him in the south end for a couple of month's, he should start hitting it up again. I'm currenlty only seeing fierce in my neighborhood right now, mad props to him also :king:.

''That's why they call me the Brima''

Thirty Eight!!!!!!!!!

id put way more fools in front of Dkae on teh king list if there were to be a "King", in seattle and thier prolly hasnt been one since the 90's or anyone close, King means All City not South End.

think about Tred and Btm heads, Ern, Kade, Sober, Kyt heads, yada yada...

dkae is king of the southend for a lot of reasons besides graffiti, dont be so small minded, we got that work.

and my bad dog, i didnt mean to crush your idols, it was more of an inside thing between the niggaz that are in the know. and oh, if you want to get into history, what you know about tazeke, dkaes brother, painting illegal burners in the mid 80's in the southend. dont try and give me no seattle history lesson, cause trust me i know my histry, and i was here way before you, and i'll be here way after you! you just sound hella salty with your comments and i didnt like it. i know who you are, and i got love for your shit, you probably can figure out who i am, so if you want to get into this further get at me. whatever it doesnt even matter. peace and love and all that gay shit.

Originally posted by TODD SHAW@Jun 5 2005, 11:01 AM

what you know about tazeke, dkaes brother, painting illegal burners in the mid 80's in the southend.

let's see flicks of that and any other southend bombing

that shit is always slept on

it's kind of funny to me how most never make it that far south, it's a shame

maybe I'll even post some later...

im aware of Tazeke and im not tryin to give those who know a "history", lesson im tryin to make those unaware of shit aware, of waht happened in the 90's Dkae has my respect i cant piece like that hes quite talented to say the least but alotta kids on here dont know much past 2000.

and feelin teh new steez stay up.

Sorry man, I wasn't trying to disrespect you, your crew mates or any of your homies. I have mad respect for you all. I was talking out my ass, then. I obviously dont know my history about the south, since i'm pretty young and all. I've never heard of Tazeke, i'll look out for that; dude sounds like a savage. I pretty i know who you are, i'll pm you if your trying to work something out.

Brimster

props to the old CDF headz, remember sept and core. Kade has the metro on lock then and now, liked that fierce throw. I watched that stupid shit on Q 13 it was garbage because some kids bombed upper class neighborhoods in Seattle and a bunch of yuppies are pissed, doesn't mean shit. Just means that theres more heat on the streets and more heroes to snitch on you.