Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

First off, bump for having some good flicks on this page.

Second off, bump for jaydub pieces...and jaydub in general.

Third off, bump for hick, floe, and snore.

Fourth off, bump for that fuckin' GPK roller.

Yeah yeah.

Originally posted by ereroner@May 11 2005, 02:48 PM

ya fool whatever happened to RTR...must suck taht everyone knows you a buster.

:haha: you guys are fuckin stupid,worring about a krew that dosn't even concern you fucks!we all broke up and went our separate ways in the us of a.also we were Really Tired of Retards like internet fag.wigger bitches.stay behind the screen were you belong......so rtr is retired as of years ago get over it.we killed.now yall are Still Bitin Styles.....peace.you jocked us.

you guys are fuckin stupid,worring about a krew that dosn't even concern you fucks!we all broke up and went our separate ways in the us of a.also we were Really Tired of Retards like internet fag.wigger bitches.stay behind the screen were you belong......so rtr is retired as of years ago get over it.we killed.now yall are Still Bitin Styles.....peace.you jocked us.

This ain't sbs bitch this is me B.C. remember you gettin punked by my ass out in ballard after you watched me dick the piece you just did remember?huh? fuck off bitch don't make me run your ass out of fuckin town either.

Originally posted by bigcockoner@May 20 2005, 03:35 PM

you guys are fuckin stupid,worring about a krew that dosn't even concern you fucks!we all broke up and went our separate ways in the us of a.also we were Really Tired of Retards like internet fag.wigger bitches.stay behind the screen were you belong......so rtr is retired as of years ago get over it.we killed.now yall are Still Bitin Styles.....peace.you jocked us.

This ain't sbs bitch this is me B.C. remember you gettin punked by my ass out in ballard after you watched me dick the piece you just did remember?huh? fuck off bitch don't make me run your ass out of fuckin town either.

:haha: i don't know what your talkin about or who your talkin about.but you don't have to worry about me,i'm outta town.been outta town in the city you love to envy and wish you were from.LOS ANGELES.i don't need this jerry springer drama.get over it.i never met you British Colummbia.any way my lifes movin on,so should yours.i seen Hikers shit on here,its tight.i wish i knew him.but other than that,type whatever you want,i won't respond,i'm not an idiot w/ this internet drama.RTR is done.been done for about 4 years.......SAROE RTR.RIP SOM OFARTRPM. :haha:

Originally posted by watchyoursix@May 20 2005, 08:55 PM

:haha: i don't know what your talkin about or who your talkin about.but you don't have to worry about me,i'm outta town.been outta town in the city you love to envy and wish you were from.LOS ANGELES.i don't need this jerry springer drama.get over it.i never met you British Colummbia.any way my lifes movin on,so should yours.i seen Hikers shit on here,its tight.i wish i knew him.but other than that,type whatever you want,i won't respond,i'm not an idiot w/ this internet drama.RTR is done.been done for about 4 years.......SAROE RTR.RIP SOM OFARTRPM. :haha:

I hope you aernt talkin about SAROE 3A, now that kid is a real sav...

Originally posted by Ballard+May 20 2005, 02:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ballard - May 20 2005, 02:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Robert Smith@May 20 2005, 05:19 AM

Hotel

Pars

Rvee

???? what is the significance of your post?

[/b]

someone might ask the same question about your post...fuckin people these days.....so what was the significance of your post? :rolleyes: anyway these are all old but guess what????

P1060478.jpg

P1060489.jpg

P1060471.jpg

bomb5.jpg

bomb11.jpg

bomb12.jpg

hands2.jpg

hands15.jpg

hands16.jpg