Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

:( SOMEONE SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN :(

this thread showed up a while back an it was all the talk in seattle an everyone had a screen name. cause it was cool, people were taking all these pictures and shit. then everyone started actually talking to each other through here, and it became the only way to contact someone you beef with. ever since then people checkin "the ounce" non stop to make sure no one talked shit on them. it may not seem like it but for real this thread is hurting the seattle scene. half the people got more posts then tags in the city.

if you actually have respect for graffiti in seattle just start getting up, and when you get home or to the library or whatever, dont even look at this NW thread. if your shits a burner we'll see it eventually, right?

i dont know, do whatever

You kids are silly...we don't paint for you. And we don't live in ballard. in any scheme of things your option don't matter. If you are going to talk shit the least you can do is not hide behind a screen name. None of you are up, I am more up with words I don't write any more than any of you mouse jockeys....as for you e dog what have you painted !!!!!. .NOTHING!!!

where i bomb you kids cant walk through in the day time do the math....oh wait your all a bunch of high school drop outs

and now the best of Daft Thug and Was 2

easy there cowboy.. im not e-beefing here. all i was saying about that one peice was that ive seen better from you guys, take it as a damn compilment, i like the other stuff youve done, just not that one. and as far as ups go, until i see some illegal shit from you, i have the right to assume you dont get up. just like since ive never posted my shit so you think i dont get up. fair? yea, i thought so.

so chimp chump you wanna know my name? why... you couldnt burn me even if you tried ill fade the shit out of you only using stock tip and dollor paint .. i know someone who said he met you and you came through talkin with a fat head like you were the shit name dropin like you know people i know for a fact you dont know....

edogg, compliment taken and thank you,

bobba fett, quit your yakin and post a flick of your stocktip pimpin, and don't forget that bobba fett died

because of his own carelessness.

wigger is actually spelled whigger. :haha: :haha: :haha:

DAFTTHUGCALHOUN

WAS2005ALIVE