Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

freewall flicks IMC my boy aerubs r kelly all of its banging. scrap heap show other crews love. washington i will say it once shut your mouth. achue puts in 10 times the street work you do! pay your dues instead of going home to snooze!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by scrapheap@Feb 27 2005, 06:16 PM

you should complain some more it will make it better

you and all you little toys in this city should get better and earn your city respect rather than riding the dicks of shit done years ago..

any more problems .pm. me...

bump for the few heads getting busy illegally

with style in this shitty city...

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LISTEN THE FUCK UP CEREL.

YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT IN THIS CITY OR ANYOTHER CITY. YOUVE ONLY SHITTED ON CANVASES AFTER YOU PAID IT WITH YOUR DIAPER MONEY FOR YOUR 10 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND. NEVER COME ON HERE AGAIN JOCKING SEATTLE WRITERS AND HATING ON OUR CITY AT THE SAME TIME. YOUR SCREENAME IS WASHINGTON, SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU MOVED ON TO BIGGER AND BADDER THINGS IN NEW YORK CUZ I KNOW YOUVE ONLY HAD A FEW TRAINS RUN ON YOU, BUT AT LEAST THEY RAN ...AT LEAST GAY WRITERS ARE ACCEPTED OUT THERE.

I KNOW YOU GOT THE RUNS CUZ YOUR ASSHOLE IS SO LOOSE SO I'M GONNA LET YOU GO FAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAG

you aint dissing me unless you say my name.

dont worry about the styles i paint or where i paint,

worry about staying out of my way and keeping my name

and the name's of my bloods outta your mouth

unless you are saying some thing respectfull.

you was real polite when you saw me at the club...

**Die Feezy**

The take over 05

0730b982.jpg

was2.jpg

Originally posted by hgldy pgldy@Mar 3 2005, 04:40 AM

so as it turns out, RC cars are way more fun then/than graffiti.

graffiti is dead in seattle and has been sence abhor krushed kyt after that nothing but toys and wanna be toys been bombing shout out to my w2r niggas oh yeah perck is still at work props.but the rest are at rest no matter how hard they try

Originally posted by IMC@Mar 1 2005, 06:04 PM

freewall flicks IMC my boy aerubs r kelly all of its banging. scrap heap show other crews love. washington i will say it once shut your mouth. achue puts in 10 times the street work you do! pay your dues instead of going home to snooze!

WHO IS achue SOME NEW BOOTIE? SEATTLE 98-2001 I WAS THERE

DONT FRONT "PAYIN DUES" WHATS DUE YOUR ANNUAL PAP SMEAR

Originally posted by god vito@Mar 1 2005, 09:43 PM

you aint dissing me unless you say my name.

dont worry about the styles i paint or where i paint,

worry about staying out of my way and keeping my name

and the name's of my bloods outta your mouth

unless you are saying some thing respectfull.

you was real polite when you saw me at the club...

**Die Feezy**

The take over 05

0730b982.jpg

was2.jpg

WHAT CLUB THE GAY CLUB I DONT SEE YOU UP IN NEW YORK PUT IN AT LEAST A LITTLE WORK IN DO A PAINT TAG OR A THROW UP YOU WACK ASS TOY

I think that Serf dis is tight. although Serf isn't all wingtips and tuxedoes. when I ran into him it was at a diesel store opening near Union Square and we ganked hella colt45. he had a greasy mullet. it's funny because he has put in a lot of work in nyc and if you were there you'd probably jock him.

even funnier is that outtatowners get crossed out in nyc all the time, so it's nice to see one of them get a taste of their own medicine. props to Seedr for doing what a lot of us were thinking and for his upbeat tag quotes: "I Need Money!" was my favorite. someone needs to buy that man a new pink paint pen.

p.s. anyone see the puzle interview in the new Clout? kerse, flare, kiloe, ern and others all got shouts.