Hillbilly sketches

everelusive

dope, all dope. i'm interested in seeing more. that's some of the freshest shit i've seen on here in a little while...besides that swiss cheese guy....

makes me wonder if you tattoo...i don't know why, it just seems familiar...don't tell me if you do, it wouldn't be kosher to drop info like that on here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Since no one was mean I am going to drop a negative comment.

I know now why you dont sketch in colour, ugggh, that stuff is ugly.

Try working on colour schemes.

But other than that every thing is fairly nice. I like.

Hmmm... yea, I can see where you're coing from Cams. Though it's not that similar. Similar enough I suppose to bring it up. And the Sycs stuff that it resembles is quite old. Sycs has moved on from that style. Good eye though...

Despize... pretty decent stuff for having very little to work with there in Tulsa. I lived there for a bit so I know what you mean. Keep it up.

Joker??....yeah, I've heard rumors about you being here back in the early 90's, actually you still have a few sketches floating around this part of the country. And I'd also have to say you have always been one of my favorite writers ever since this guy Orbie who used to live here showed me some of your sketches a looong time ago. Sorry, ill take off my knee pads now, but seriously thanks for the kind words.

• 1 month later...

Archived