fuck i need to get drunk

dork

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jades_blue

that's the plan....

I figure I will prosper from all the desperate guys trying to score. "Sure, you can buy me a drink.... oh! Look, I have to say hello to my friend, thanks for the shot.. maybe I'll talk to you later...."

hahahahahahah i'd say do it. and i know that you prolly would!!

Guest HESHIANDET

ima fan of stepping to crew of girls and telling them "its my birthday, who wants to buy me a drink?" siprisingly it works. i should be a couple hundred years old by now thanks to that one.

Guest im not witty

haha mams, i was just thinkin about the couple fingers of sailor jerry thats down in my fridge. i think im gonna go splash it on some rocks, just for you

4:56 vd. late.

fuck dealing with guys to buy you a drink.... just get the bartender to hook you up. that way you can always just stop talking to him and walk away after you get your drink, and you know he's not gonna follow you.

We got a free pitcher last night. And a refill..... ;)

yep

Guest -MOE LESTER-

MAN YALL ARE SOME PUSSIES!! just stroll into a supermarket or rite-aid and rack that shit....jesus the rite-aid near my house has a back door you can sneak out of with a 12 pack

Re: Re: fuck i need to get drunk

Originally posted by rip

stop bitchin i havent had a drink for 8 fuckin weeks cuz of boot camp an wont be able to get one for atleast another month.

god dam that sucks...i'll get fucked up for you

Archived