throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

333697529_30a42af43e.jpg

sorry about the picture.. only one i oculd get without the silver reflecting... i tried fixing the e and the a, htey look a little better... i still dont know about it.

[ignore the letters at the top, its my sisters try at writing th alphabet in straight letters]

god im so high.. gravity bong + reallly dank weed = brain dead

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not half bad for being stoned out of your mind, and being stoned rocks with ideas. However execution is very hard. Try it again sober. And keep on trying it. Like do it a dozen times, look at it, see what you like and what you don't like, and then try again. Fill pages and pages with it. Usually for practicing tags and throwups I don't even waste space in my blackbook, I just do it on lined paper. Maybe take it a little bit simpler? *shrugs* And look at the people around your town, see what they are doing, "bite" their style a little, which is to say let it influence what you do. You will find that you take their style and make it your own, incorporate it and such.

ok dont listen to that guy, he just sed "bite" ther style a little a stupid fuken idea!! if you want to get a good style dont take advice from a forum even tho some of the advice may be good but its best u learn urself and u will gain ur own style, it may take longer but its the best way, and u wont have the same style as the next guy. just keep practising, i like the style of the e!!

Not half bad for being stoned out of your mind, and being stoned rocks with ideas. However execution is very hard. Try it again sober. And keep on trying it. Like do it a dozen times, look at it, see what you like and what you don't like, and then try again. Fill pages and pages with it. Usually for practicing tags and throwups I don't even waste space in my blackbook, I just do it on lined paper. Maybe take it a little bit simpler? *shrugs* And look at the people around your town, see what they are doing, "bite" their style a little, which is to say let it influence what you do. You will find that you take their style and make it your own, incorporate it and such.

ok dont listen to that guy, he just sed "bite" ther style a little a stupid fuken idea!! if you want to get a good style dont take advice from a forum even tho some of the advice may be good but its best u learn urself and u will gain ur own style, it may take longer but its the best way, and u wont have the same style as the next guy. just keep practising, i like the style of the e!!

Actually, He has a point. Regardless if your aware or not, you bite. Don't argue.

Styles around you influence you even if your not aware, and I believe this is what he was reffering to. Yes, if you make an effort to not copy those around you, you will come out with your own style, but it will be rooted from what you see around you. So unless you travel all your life, your shit is gonna look the same as those around you, just with your own flare.

Do: use forums to identify styles from around the globe

Don't: ask for help

Do: learn from listening

Don't: Copy exact letter structure.

You'll learn, just keep doing you homeboy, fuck the rest of them. Everyone is either with you or against you, remember that.