throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

u r my idol.. have u got anymore advice on how i shall kill myself u worthless peece of shit.. i fukt ur mum then i fukd ur dad then i fukt ur brothers and sisters..and i like the taste of your dads cum...chuk us ya reel name and your word in a pm then we will see hoo is acting tuff u coksuker.. word word word

You make your self look stupider and gayer everytime you open your cock lovin mouth. Get off my dad's tip and learn to spell. Fukt?? You're hella cool. By the way check your PM faggot.

Easy to talk when your an ocean away.

"and i like the taste of your dads cum...chuk us ya reel name and your word"-dupli-colour

:rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You make your self look stupider and gayer everytime you open your cock lovin mouth. Get off my dad's tip and learn to spell. Fukt?? You're hella cool. By the way check your PM faggot.

Easy to talk when your an ocean away.

"and i like the taste of your dads cum...chuk us ya reel name and your word"-dupli-colour

:rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead: :rolleyes: :shakehead:

not be ann asshole....but r u some kinda fag

fuck u nigga....

wow, you're garbage... it looks like you try to hard, lol it's funny that you try to allign you're hand styles and you're dumbass still hasnt figured out that you need to start with straight letters, you need to know what a letter looks like before you try and tweak it... it's called structure.