throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

angermeans- round out the last leg of the "r"

- whats the last letter supposed to be an "e" or "w"??

-make and fill in a triangle where the curves of the "c" meet, to give it depth, practice a lot more!!!!!!

I RULE EVERYTHING- that SC is looking okay....drop that middle horizontal in the "s" more, make it wider....add some 3d itll be lookin fly!

Just thought i'd add my opinion to the lot ... for a throwup to be good you have to be able to do it a hundred times in a row, the hundreth still looking exactly like the first one. Theirefor my advice to everyone who's lookin for a throw is to pick a combo that you like, try many different ways of starting that combo (top left corner, bottom right corner, middle, secound letter than back to the first ...), try to map out your letters in the combo so as to have marks on where to go for the next letter (ie have the top bar of the E be of the same width/size as the top of your Z for instance), leave out everything that is unecessary at first (faces, arrows, bukles all that tends to allwayse hide a lak in style, get the style right then when thats done, add the caracter ... just like arrows and colors when you do peices, the most important is the letter all the rest is just decorations - when done right it's dope or else its toy) ... then get out there and do it a million times. After a while things'll start getting in place by themselves, the buckles will be placed naturaly with the flow, the caracters will go with the letters and not simply added on top ...