The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pistol

does anyone have free long distance on their celly?

got a girl's house phone, but her moms walked in from the bars about two minutes ago... if she passes out i can work something out...

whenster, nope, i'm about an hour away from portland. i'm always travelling, my next stop is up north to see birthday boy, and then i don't know. if i head to calfas i'll hit you up for sure...

yo REags.....you rep IA?.....just wondering.....I though you did....and I have a homie that I've known for like 20 minutes(awhile)....that came from SJ......he's good friends eith "IZUE"....he just movewd here....and shit is about to get heac=vy....I'll tell ya through e-mail.

easy lads, whagwarn?

basically, im going to ask a favour of all of you.....

get out of your face this weekend, in honour of birthdays, and find some funny stories so i can laugh....hehe

hahahahha....page 5?...fuck that shit.....check Mr.Mang's Gangster bitch thread on the first page and check what I put in there....true sighting.....and it was funny as fuck....lol...hahahkajkajljahaha....

goddamn i tryed to get on here last night but was just too fucking wasted, i drank a half rack of pbr, took two xanax bars and three vicodin 750's. then cheifed mad herb till i couldn't walk, and i don't remember shit after that. oh yeah, this girls mom gave us money for ciggarettes and diet coke, so i stole the beer, the ciggs, and the coke, and then bought piulls and herb with the loot. everything worked out fine, i feel great this morning because the pills kill hangovers, and tioday shall be another binger, woohaaahhhhh...............

Originally posted by Devilush

can i be a wastoid? i'm only on during the day, and i make excellent dishes, and i buy beer for people, and i dont snore, and i dont drool when i sleep, i wear pretty dark red lipstick, i have black hair, and i like orbit spearmint gum.

daytime wastoid devilush, hmmmmm....

sounds great, and buying beer, cooking, lipstick, and fresh breath? you were a lock to begin with...

werd okay so do i have to get voted in or do i have to get beaten up to get in?

tee will have to be voted in by the rest of us, but dev my dear, you get the door opened for ya! and remember, girls don't get beat up when they get ranked in, so you don't wanna go that route.although i'm sure me and 455 wouldn't mind if your feeling randy... j/k..............

man, i'll wraaaasle you guys to the ground.

i've been doing b. jiu-jitsu for three years, but as long as you play rough i'll let you win. 4 feezy, he's a little crazy, he might actually throw some swings, j/k hahahahahahaha....

seriously though, gotta go, till tonight....

******NEWS FLASH******

WHOA!!!!!!....455 found a place of employment finally.....it only took a year of struggling....the hours are gonna be ill.....11-5 during the day....what?....hahaha...I can still bent and sleep in...the weather is starting to get better so it's time to hit the ground and stomp around...

last night I had like 4 Coronas and 13 bull-blasters....I spent way too much.....fuck it though....get torked tonight...I'll rep....mos def.haha..peace outro.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

daytime wastoid devilush, hmmmmm....

hell, if your a true wasteoid your fucked all day nad night....mwahaha

do i have to get beaten up to get in?

nah, but im sure we can think of something tho...:idea:

ps. nice one 455....you now have a job which doesnt entail early starts, or late finishes.....fuckin A

Archived