BITTY BATTLE

SHAKEWELL

i've had beef with this same cat for about three years now

i go over him he goes over me i go over him again etc etc

this is getting me nowhere and i've wanted to battle this fucker for the longest time just to put an end to this nonsense once and for all.

the only problem is i have no clue who this terd is or where he lives

i have an idea of the general area where he probably lives because he doesnt get up anywhere else in the city but i'm not about to go knocking on doors.

none of the other writers i know have ever met this kid either.

so does anyone have any suggestions on how i can arrange a battle with someone i've never met? ive tried writing "LETS BATTLE" when i go over his whack shit so he knows i want to throw down, but how could i go about arranging this?

any help or suggestions would be appreciated

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

do some "inspector" shit.....it isn't that hard to find out who people are....just kick the gift of gab and have your friends do the same...or just chill in that 'hood where you think the kid lives and creep around for a week or two.....it's up to you....whatever.

I AGREE ... WITH DESTROYA. -- DO A BOMB WITH JUST A SOLID FILL AND BIG OPEN LETTERS(ALLMOST BLOCKBUSTER STYLE), LEAVING TONS OF SPACE FOR HIM TO WRITE IN IT & STAKE IT OUT. IF YOU HAVE BEEN GOING ROUND AND ROUND WITH THIS GUY FOR 3 YEARS ITS TIME TO GET ONE STEP UP ON HIM AND GO DETECTIVE STYLE, HE WONT EXPECT IT !! IF YOU CANT BE THERE ALL THE TIME SET IT WITH WITH SOME OTHERS TO TAKE SHIFTS TO CATCH THIS FOOL. ONCE SOMEONE SEES HIM IN ACTION, DONT JUMP TO THE BEATING RIGHT AWAY, FOLLOW HIM HOME, START LEAVING NOTES IN THE MAIL BOX THERE. BE PATIENT AND METHODICAL, I'M SURE HE DOSENT WANT TO BATTLE CUZ HE HAS BEEN FUCKIGN AROUND WITH YOU FOR SO LONG HE AFRAID TO CATCH THE BEAT DOWN HES HAD COMMING. PLAY WITH HIS FEAR, IM SURE ITS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A BEAT DOWN OR BURNING HIM ON A WALL WICH YOU CAN DO ONCE YOU BREAK HIM MENTALLY. THATS WHAT I WOULD DO ... AND GOD WHAT FUN THAT WOULD BE.

Archived