NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

All I got to say is MOTHER FUCKERS coming on here talking shit putting my name out there Spreading my name to more ears to see my shit! There are are a lot of you I wouldn't mind giving a beat down to just for principle of being you! Stupidity! 98.9% of you! I can't deal with loud mouth shit talking fags who think they put in work but really never have. Just ask the ones I have all ready YOLKED up just for popping off the mouth! There are a bunch of you I'm on the look out for. I see & I figure shit out! Who's who and what not SUCH AS SUCH AS...! Just don't be the one walking up to me thinking we cool because before you know it you just might be asking for trouble and lying on the ground with FEAR in your eyes thinking what the fuck just happened! I think you all should shut the fuck up and stay off the Internet! I have no reason to be here but I keep having people telling me did you read this or did you read that! FUCK YOU ALL!!!! Get a fucking life because if your on here as much as you all are, then your not the one out getting up & being a Internet PUSSY!!!! I come from the land where people no better to drop all the info you all drop on the net! I know people who have gone to jail over this site! ROOKIES... If your not a Painting ROOKIE your a INTERNET ROOKIE! One more thing to Address SELF PROMO NEEDS TO STOP! I can name a whole lot of you even the ones I know.... This THREAD is Trash & 98.9% of you are the same! EL AGRIO PUTOs <~~~~~ Don't you fucking forget!!! I'll make you WET!!!!

From the SICK & TIRED!!!

PS. NO NAMES TO BE DROPPED BECAUSE I'M ADDRESSING EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: