NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry to stop by the NC thread without any flicks but I figured since this is NC ya'll would understand since what I have to say involves a radio station in Nc ( I'll make up for this post when ever I got around to scanning my old NC flicks from the 94-99 era.

Anyway I'm just going to get on with it....maybe there is some other people here who feel like I do against racism in NC....

Anyone that does not know by now.....radio station G105 in raleigh NC's dj spent 15 minutes non stop stateing every kind of racist native American slang and sterotype I have heard anyone say in one sitting......even went as far as to call the Lumbee tribe inbreds.....it is more stuff than I can type here!!!!

EVERYONE needs to go to the news station nbc 17's website and watch the news broadcast from today.

You can also go here and listen to the entire thing....be warned you will be very mad once you hear it....don't say I did not warn you.

http://www.djforge.com/audio/showgram.mp3

send messages to the station send complaints to the fcc....do whatever to let these people know we are a strong united nation and are not going to take this kind of crap.

the radio station has a apology posted on their website right now but it is such a short and going no where apology that you can clearly see how it is NOT a apology.

Pass this information to everyone you know and lets LET THEM know WE are not going to allow this.

Sorry to stop by the NC thread without any flicks but I figured since this is NC ya'll would understand since what I have to say involves a radio station in Nc ( I'll make up for this post when ever I got around to scanning my old NC flicks from the 94-99 era.

Anyway I'm just going to get on with it....maybe there is some other people here who feel like I do against racism in NC....

Anyone that does not know by now.....radio station G105 in raleigh NC's dj spent 15 minutes non stop stateing every kind of racist native American slang and sterotype I have heard anyone say in one sitting......even went as far as to call the Lumbee tribe inbreds.....it is more stuff than I can type here!!!!

EVERYONE needs to go to the news station nbc 17's website and watch the news broadcast from today.

You can also go here and listen to the entire thing....be warned you will be very mad once you hear it....don't say I did not warn you.

send messages to the station send complaints to the fcc....do whatever to let these people know we are a strong united nation and are not going to take this kind of crap.

the radio station has a apology posted on their website right now but it is such a short and going no where apology that you can clearly see how it is NOT a apology.

Pass this information to everyone you know and lets LET THEM know WE are not going to allow this.

These guys are suspended for like fifteen days or something. I am strongly against all forms of hierarchy weather it means sexism, racism, classim and ect. I never listened to their radio show.. living in the south.. it really isn't to uncommon as a person of color to hear biggotted mother fuckers whether they be frat kids, rednecks, and even graff writers! We need more than complaints, but rather bricks and some courage.

hahahah ARF. I remember that kid. I remember anytime that dude would put up a "throwie," sombody would OWN his shit (i.e. the pics above). I remember dudes call him Barf and shit..... y'all scared that poor kid away......

LouTool: I know you remember him (from pg).