NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

I seen some of you hating on deuces a while back. Crying cause they paint every train in the yard. Well I got news for you. Bombing is about getting your name up! To quote a friend of mine y'all "lawn chair" graffiti artists can sit back and watch as the real writers are out painting, and you can check the forums every couple days to see what new pieces are up and pass your undeserved judgments. Maybe if you had some pieces up in the yard the deuces wouldn't have to cover every car.

Peace

You gotta root em out early, fellas. Give them an inch..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thats retarded like C-Loc

Who the fuck are you one some Chicken Sammich shit.

JUSSSTTTT KIDDING.

For real, lets all drink some PBR, shoot the shit and paint something. Fuck some shit talking online and fuck some cyber beef. I really enjoy beer and the smell of Rusto colors, so lets do it. Im down any weekend anywhere is the great tarheel state. Squash this shit with some summer squash.

i'll go on record to say this

I don't have real beef with anyone in NC. And i don't think anyone has beef with me. If someone does, they sure got a roundabout way of going about it..

The dads cru shit was dumb. Like I said, pretty funny you'd put up at stab at moms rather then your own crew.

I post anything from nc writers when I catch it. I know some of yall do some selective benching.. thats wack. Sorry if it makes it look like a moms thread. Don't like it? paint more.

its gonna be a good summer.

^^ pretty sure we put up our own crews...see em in there?...right there in the piece?... the dads shit was an on the spot jammy that we figured would stir up excitment, woo. :) mission accomplished

worin bout it is gettin rediculous now...lets take a deep breath and let it go until something just as entertaining happens again....

thanks for the input fatpussyforacocksucker...

how will we choose the best pfffffttttt?

Quality over quantity?

street over steel?

originality over biting?

mano a mano?

the never ending quest of graff legend status will never be answered unless you are the first to bomb the moon...or mars...

like I've usually said in the past...

just keep up whatever you think your path in the shit is and when alls said and done the story will be told of whos who in the whole history of graff...most of us will not be mentioned...

props to those that are when the books are finally opened...

the police chased me and my boys down that very same stairway where old dude is skating. we got caught smokin weed in that parking deck with tha big spiral, and had to book it all the way down to the bus terminal, but we aint get caught. fuck the police, bump the bull city