NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AHhahahaa, all i'm sayin is that i could burn jerx and gyser anyday. you guys need to start giving props where props are due and not only to your own crew, i see dope shit up and all that gets bumped is jerx.....seriously get your game on. You heads are all wrapped up in your own shit graffiti circle jerk. ALSO maybe gyser should stop painting the same piece over and over, same goes to jerx.

It's time someone put moms in their place (exept for celm, because he's not a total shit spewer) and im sure alot more people would agree with me but dont want to deal with the hassle of you fucks trying to act hard and write checks that cannot be cashed.

BUMP that oldy lawst!

yupppppp. time/place please we'd love to battle, let us know

hmm. moms yall should just fall back cause you really are just playing that anonymous toys game by arguing with him. He just wants your attention and he sure as hell isnt gonna get it by painting cause he obviously doesnt... at least not enough to back up all that shit he is talking... bump des for staying above the fray, as frustrating as this shit is after 8 years in the game i can only imagine how bad it is after 30 years in. I think its time we organized another Carolinas jam for everyone who is anyone. That way all these ethugs can either a)stay at home and be labeled pussy, or b) show up and actually stand up for what the fuck they say for ONCE. Just a thought.

-neutral but honest 3rd party

hilarious, really...why does it have to be a legal wall? ya'll talk about crushing cities in nc, and always with LTF in your mouth but never, atleast in the past TWO YEARS {since the majority of this talk} come and painting anything other than our lay-ups and old legal wall... jerx is the only exception.

you really think we'd invite you to come blow up our chill spots with your bullshit politics??? we paint them 'cause there CHILL... we smoke weed and drink, relax, sometimes even paint a little bit too, sorry sirs, ya'll ain't welcome...

streets have always been the playground... settle beefs there or just keep to talkin' about it on 12oz...

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg