NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Okay, I have some things to say and I know this isn't the place but please excuse me since I know this will get to the people that need to hear it the quickest.

Okay, my friend york hit a wall a few nights ago and on this wall happened to an old fate(awr, msk, letter 7) from like three years ago.Now it was dark and the wall was covered in vines so york didn't really know what was there.Now all of a sudden these gboro kids are all "york dissed fate" or whatever and acting like babies about it.I think its bullshit since those same kids were buddy buddy with york until smut(who I consider the triad's version of cap) started dissing him.I think its an asshole way to be to a young kid who hasn't been writing long but still go's out and bombs while all the "awesome" gboro writers are sitting aroud circle jerking to tank girl.Anyway here's my point:I am taking york's back since everyone wants to gang up on him.So if you want to fight york then you gonna fight me too.I'm not trying to be all toughguy and shit but none of you guys are fate, you're not awr so stop trying to bully the kid.You want a fight then come see me, I'm not hard to find.PM me and we can do this but I will not stand by and watcha bunch of super ego'd writers gang up on a cool kid that bombs way harder than 99% percent of you guys.So what he's not great?FYI, most of you aren't either.He's been writing 2 months, whats your fucking excuse?And cheeto and smut, you guys have about 265 pounds of problems on your hands fucking with iou like that.Shit was dumb but i'm sure he will teach you some manners.Now as for who I am, I write 4se.I just started writing again in february after a 9 year hiatus.I was never great and never claimed to be but I was in Ardmore Posse whice was the crew back in the day(im old man..).If you know winston graff history then you who we were.I wrote enoch and quit when everyone moved away.Now I am back and take this shit just as serious.Anyway forgive me for fucking up the forum like this but it needed to be said.If anyone has something to say about this please pm me so this forum dosent turn into a whole bunch of dissing.

Thanks, 4SE ATM

who cares, your shit sucks, winston had no history till kudzu and doke came along. plus cheetos shit is a joke, but more people laugh at you and "your crew shit" then they do at cheeto. and also york sucks, so fucking what if he bombs, my 8yr girlfriend draws better then he does.

could you entertain us all with your insight with some comparison flix of LTS to LTF??? other than the sound of the letters??? because i have no fucking clue where you're getting the idea that any members of ltf bite lts...please, you shit talking has been
so it just happened,right ? after fokis from Last To Stand,left charlotte the crew called last to fall was started.

has been-if i stopped painting today,i still will have painted more then you ever will.so stop blowin your own horn and go back to blow one of your buddies.

fokishand.jpg.98b42c3628c21b461251d685b3961558.jpg

oldie, you can compare anyone to someone, there are similarities everywhere. i love painting with the people i paint with and i respect every one of them. i'm gonna continue and paint like i do. you can roll in whatever glory you get from this internet squabble...and fuzzy, your toy ass wasn't even drawing your own outlines when you started paintin in the queen shitty, crook did em for you. and your own letters look like some 12 year old shat out some crayons.

for the record, i have no problem with moms or ktc crew, just a couple of its members.

bump those woems

this gyser fuck just doesnt shut up does he???

keep hiding your wack ass style behind your crew names...

mother fucker YOU aint shit.

and you ain't bringin' that bullshit to charlotte...

stay your punk ass in asheville and hangin' on 12oz punk bitch.

^go do some more dose green bites and stop frontin like your some shit.ya'll just a bunch of pussies with your panties in a jealousy bunch.when you been doing this more then a couple months,or get in a crew that has graffiti writers in it ,get back at me.other wise go back to your daisy chain and shut the fuck up.

oldie, you can compare anyone to someone, there are similarities everywhere. i love painting with the people i paint with and i respect every one of them. i'm gonna continue and paint like i do. you can roll in whatever glory you get from this internet squabble...and fuzzy, your toy ass wasn't even drawing your own outlines when you started paintin in the queen shitty, crook did em for you. and your own letters look like some 12 year old shat out some crayons.

for the record, i have no problem with moms or ktc crew, just a couple of its members.

bump those woems

yeah crook drew SOME outlines for me but who doesnt try and rock some of the

shit your boys do for you???

and Im a TOY....ha thats funny....I was writing when before your balls even dropped

....actually have they dropped yet???

if you want to bring some of that mouth you keep running off let me know......i'll fuck your

name up in the streets or personally face to face type shit...let me know

your just depressed cause you got kicked out of KTC a real fuckin crew.....

if you want any of your shit to keep running thenI would stop while your ahead...I

could end your career in one night

Gyser has a man crush on Aloha... All the signs are there..

You're a fucking cup cake dude.

This is the only time I'm going to entertain this topic, for the sake of clearing the air.. There are NO similarities between LTS, LTF. (Outside of some hipsters perspective of similar verbage, if you keep bumping your gums I'll make sure you talk with a permanent lisp, and it won't matter either way.)

LTF was pioneered by both east coast writers WITH mind you, WEST COAST PAINTERS. FACT. So if there are ANY left coast influences it spawns from that.

It's a tired topic, and a weak call out...

You're reaching pretty hard homie. But the accusation is about as meritable as me saying you caught a MBER train and decided your level of dedication to your craft... I myself and no one in LTF has ever discredited anyone in surrounding crews work ethics. It's just not the same aim's. Graffiti is a pretty vast spectrum and there is nothing wrong with people wanting to push their own craft. Not everyone is going to praise your for your simplicity in painting repetitive shit. Some HERE are interested in more perplexing work and technical paintings.

There is obviously a lot of inherited vibes, ha.. and dramatization going on. It's more prevalent when certain people paint with one another, then go jump in a new circle of locals and all of the sudden have no respect for these people they use to paint with. Some pretty funny styled shit. Haven't figured that one out just yet...

The problem comes into play, cause certain INDIVIDUAL's want to parade around on message boards which ultimately have dwindled down to being THEIR stride for fame in graffiti, and speak with complete immunity and reign their own bullshit fabricated opinion, then get butt hurt should it be challenged. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE WRONG.

NO ONE IN LTF NEEDS 12oz approval on what is and isn't graffiti. Especially not from this audience.

REALITY CHECK. WERE ALL (for the most part) IN NORTH CAROLINA... The hole is already dug for us how you lay in it, is your own business... Be easy sweet hearts.

-Ltfk

Bump that 1053, Des, Fokis, Lert and Grift.

Gyser has a man crush on Aloha... All the signs are there..

You're a fucking cup cake dude.

This is the only time I'm going to entertain this topic, for the sake of clearing the air.. There are NO similarities between LTS, LTF. (Outside of some hipsters perspective of similar verbage, if you keep bumping your gums I'll make sure you talk with a permanent lisp, and it won't matter either way.)

LTF was pioneered by both east coast writers WITH mind you, WEST COAST PAINTERS. FACT. So if there are ANY left coast influences it spawns from that.

It's a tired topic, and a weak call out...

You're reaching pretty hard homie. But the accusation is about as meritable as me saying you caught a MBER train and decided your level of dedication to your craft... I myself and no one in LTF has ever discredited anyone in surrounding crews work ethics. It's just not the same aim's. Graffiti is a pretty vast spectrum and there is nothing wrong with people wanting to push their own craft. Not everyone is going to praise your for your simplicity in painting repetitive shit. Some HERE are interested in more perplexing work and technical paintings.

There is obviously a lot of inherited vibes, ha.. and dramatization going on. It's more prevalent when certain people paint with one another, then go jump in a new circle of locals and all of the sudden have no respect for these people they use to paint with. Some pretty funny styled shit. Haven't figured that one out just yet...

The problem comes into play, cause certain INDIVIDUAL's want to parade around on message boards which ultimately have dwindled down to being THEIR stride for fame in graffiti, and speak with complete immunity and reign their own bullshit fabricated opinion, then get butt hurt should it be challenged. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE WRONG.

NO ONE IN LTF NEEDS 12oz approval on what is and isn't graffiti. Especially not from this audience.

REALITY CHECK. WERE ALL (for the most part) IN NORTH CAROLINA... The hole is already dug for us how you lay in it, is your own business... Be easy sweet hearts.

-Ltfk

Bump that 1053, Des, Fokis, Lert and Grift.

agreed.

bump those highway spots, ohh yeahhh he's biting dose for painting billboards yeahhhh...

riiiight. gaysers never gone any bigger than one wack panel or door. wait i bet as i say this he'll look for

some picture no one's ever seen cuz it sucks.

jealousy's a bitch