NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why is everyone changing names? I'm going to change my name to Right now, because hey this is what my name is, right now...in a month it might be different.

That Kolun and Soar...inspired me, IDK how but that one sparked something inside. GO BIGGER everytime....whole cars. We need whole cars in NC.

i wass going to use snik or nsom but i like risk and it is somthin i made up cuz i was like...ummmmmmmm........oh yea i like that name,true story and i change my name so much because i want to have a name that makes sense and not something wack like boob or stuff ok thank you

i wass going to use snik or nsom but i like risk and it is somthin i made up cuz i was like...ummmmmmmm........oh yea i like that name,true story and i change my name so much because i want to have a name that makes sense and not something wack like boob or stuff ok thank you

RAZE or ?? In all seriousness, get a name that flows good and that you can rock. It doesn't matter what any of us think..Just don't keep posting these testimonials about why..

I have seen names, letters that aren't words and combinations of both, don't sweat itjust get a name and stick to it hard...

by the way there was a dude that wrote Boobie S.O.D. in NYC already..

and ill never change my name again cuz i really dont care risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk (deep breath) risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk risk oh and i like the yors pics

myhouse.jpg

Take a look around baby, yeah my whole crews ugly

But we still got the most game, the most money

The most shows, the most honeys, it's so funny

How you hate my fuckin' guts but at the same time love me

From the Lincoln to the gold to the lowrinding bike

I always catch you hatin' but you know that you like

What you see is what you get, nothing more, nothing less

I'm chillin' smokin' chronic while you're chokin' on stress

Tall Cans in the Air, let me see 'em ... fuck you!