Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest monty burns

uk wall flixs

Originally posted by pesky@Nov 2 2004, 02:24 PM

damn it some real nice flicks but theres a whole loada shite ones too (martins heron!!!)(but i like the moz one but germ...say no more can we delete some? never mind..

anyways word to the ones who are smacking it....they know who they are...plus the new g.tism is shite...whats happend to one of the greatest mags of all time?...bring back the magazine editions and get rid of the big 15pound books!!!! (coz there full of shit)

anyways should have an update of flicks once iv mastered the technique of scanning flicks without a scanner..mmm

easy..

ps SNEAKS...are we ever gunna hook up? try and bell me sometime soon..

How can you say the new Graphotisms shit when there's an interview with the wallnuts in there!? The only thing that confused me was the lack of any DPM feature?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey pesky no offence arnt you one of those b stoke toys that paints like you like in noo yawk in 1985?

Less of your noise son

Guest sneak

safe pesky.

if you can, do you wanttodo something towards the end of this week? it shouldnt be to hard to get it sorted!! lol

yeh, i got confused about the lack of a dpm feature in graphotism. that was the only reason why it got racked!

hahahahaha pert...u must be from reading? to b honest that was a hell of a long long (so long i had to say it twice) time ago im shocked that u would care enough to remember!!! hahahaha...as iv always said graff is a learning experience and one that i am glad to of ventured and still im finding new treks....bstoke toys huh? and to be honest theres betta styles and writers coming outta stokey (from lil kids) than that euro trendy stuff that all reading writers are copying (exclude those who dont)...im not trying to cause beef..i shud have stated that i prefered the old ways of graphotism when it was real... and yes the wallnuts are a valuble crew to the graffiti game but stil unless the whole edition was on them it would maybe be worth getting!! im jus saying the book gtisms are full of the same trains and the same dubs etc....i do enjoy the interviews that are worth reading (u know it people are allowed to have personal preferences) or am i wrong?

anyways..im not sorry for what i said, i said it cos i believe it....

nuff said...ok back to the programme...

Pesky mate, i think that dissing anything that hasnt got arrows poking out of it with cheesy lightning bolts and cracks and shine by calling it "cheesy euro" is far more trendy than painting something that is a bit different. Im not from reading but there is some good writers out there doing quite a lot so dont be so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Originally posted by selondon@Nov 1 2004, 09:08 PM

can anyone tell me how to get to crouch end legal wall? there is no tube station is there?

yeh dude, get tube to finsbury park and get w7 bus, when u get to top of the hill on ur right u'l see these totem poles things, get off le bus, and ur standing on top of the tunnel.

look pert i said what i said cos i have an opinion...i prefer proper letter structures...thats my flex....so what i like traditional graffiti with arrows and interlocking shapes...but lightning bolts who does them? mmm... anyways jumping on the 'bandwagon'? please iv never liked the lazy euro styles..since day one and ive said that...i dont like it....but there are 2 diff styles of euro the one with lumps and messy shite (which i seem to see alot of!!!) i hate. then theres the ones that have taken it and done something orig with it...to be honest 'pert' u could be some old skool writer with all the styles in the world...but i dont care...i call the euro style a trend cos it is...a couple of 'well known' boys bought it over here and everyone has copied it..am i right? i aint wrong! it WILL pass....(euro something different? issit tho? u see it everywhere!!!!) as a famous writer once said UK and USA are the same..u get the good the bad and the damn right ugly!!!!

and plus if u aint from reading why u getting all beefed up? i ws only tryin to state that reading isnt what it used to be..

look pert u can reply with whatever...but at the end of the day ill have an explanation to what i have said...

sneaks email me...

and droptheknife email me i lost ur addy...

ps sorry for the beef cheifs...

easy..

Pesky you seem to be blessed with an amazingly small mind

using the word Euro to diss is the only trend here

Letter structures? One broken line with arrows poppin out?

Whatever takes your fancy just dont think you know better because you stick to a well trodden path?

Graffs supposed to look mad

Originally posted by Pert@Nov 3 2004, 07:03 AM

Pesky you seem to be blessed with an amazingly small mind

using the word Euro to diss is the only trend here

Letter structures? One broken line with arrows poppin out?

Whatever takes your fancy just dont think you know better because you stick to a well trodden path?

Graffs supposed to look mad

This argument.....Again!!!!.Get over it,people will always have there own preferences.

Guest sneak

pesky, i sent you a text while i was bored at uni. if you didnt get it, give me a bell or get in touch.

it was about doing something this week / weekend...

I think what Pesky is trying to say is that there is a lot of people that do something absolutely shite and just say "ahh buts its euro/off key you see"....when in actual fact its proper crap graff. I can respect all styles but a wanky blob with shit sticking out of it is crap no matter if its meant to be "off key" or "pure london mayte ya get meeeeeeeeee". I've mailed you pesky lad.

havent put any fliks up for a while so heres a production done at the weekend . anor zyon yesb zonda esen iza/are core mute busk thirdeye brave1 .. dun at chelmsford wall halloween 04 :yuck: halloween04J.jpgIMG_0968.jpg

Originally posted by arsonMCT+Nov 3 2004, 09:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arsonMCT - Nov 3 2004, 09:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-selondon@Nov 1 2004, 09:08 PM

can anyone tell me how to get to crouch end legal wall? there is no tube station is there?

yeh dude, get tube to finsbury park and get w7 bus, when u get to top of the hill on ur right u'l see these totem poles things, get off le bus, and ur standing on top of the tunnel.

[/b]

thanks man...

Originally posted by the R@Nov 4 2004, 08:01 PM

yo sime try-

http://www.freewebs.com/offkeymag/

for pics from that liverpool jam.

Cheers R, had a look but they've just got some of the off-key stuff done that day, I've heard there was loads more and seen a few here and there...did anyone from lpool do a website for the jam anyone know?

Sime.

That Yesb is pretty smart like! Nice one!

PS. Anyone know how to change the settings to stop text just stretching out into one long line on here cos it's really doing my head in...

Originally posted by vare_one+Nov 3 2004, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Nov 3 2004, 11:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>thort i would support the cause

closevarerinkproduction.jpg

[/b]

Originally posted by vare_one@Nov 3 2004, 11:43 AM

another but on the same wall and older

toyblockvare.jpg

<!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Nov 3 2004, 11:43 AM

big pinkin

pinkvare.jpg

No, you don't want to do that mate, no mate no.