Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest monty burns

uk wall flixs

think we're hitting somewhere saterday with cred n dopie ... or so I've been told.. you should come down pesky

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

saterday? no can do...im painting in a jam of sum kind for 'beyond graffiti'... anyways have fun email the flicks....

easy im out like fat girls in swimwear..

Found these on innocentcrimez. A nice bit of THC BRS arse lick... :love2:

vase_jpg.jpg

Vase

born201_jpg.jpg

Born

akel-5_jpg.jpg

Akel

akel4_jpg.jpg

Akel

born203_jpg.jpg

Born

brs_thc_jpg.jpg

THC BRS

chok_jpg.jpg

Chok

fyans-2_jpg.jpg

Fyans

herse_jpg.jpg

Herse

hold_alow_jpg.jpg

Hold Alow Fyan

ie_brs_jpg.jpg

IE BRS

nodi-5_jpg.jpg

Nodi

thc_skip_jpg.jpg

THC

i just thought i would support this thread with some stuff form the northants end

disa

discfccharacter.jpg

dazer

cornerdazer.jpg

crisp crispflyover.jpg

boks

boksblue.jpg

ill post more up when ive got more space safe vareOner..187uk

Been across the water recently Pesk?

Originally posted by pesky@Oct 14 2004, 10:57 AM

saterday? no can do...im painting in a jam of sum kind for 'beyond graffiti'... anyways have fun email the flicks....

easy im out like fat girls in swimwear..

Hmmm...I think its gotta be tough love sometimes.

Like many on here I've been in this for long enough to realise myself if my piece is crap, or where I could improve things etc. When I'm painting, my mates are quick enough to let me know if its going a bit Pete. And the same when we looking at our sketches and stuff.

However, sometimes with young'uns it would be nice if their local mentors/heroes would help them out a bit - especially kids who are putting the effort in like this one and doing pieces instead of chromes.

Sometimes I see kids up here painting hard and putting effort in, and its like when we were kids trying to do wildstyles instead of trying a few straight-ups first then moving on...

some young generation writers are sound people and got good attitudes and are genuine, give them some guidance I say.

Touchy-feely do-gooder sermon over...now it is just the inevitable feeling that I'm going to get grief for it....

:bawling:

Yea...just what I was trying to say. And no, you shouldn't get grief for that...a perfectly good and constructive post. Also, I suppose it does have to be tough love sometimes...I used to doubt the merits of mentoring as you mentioned, as it all seems pretty self explanatory (I suppose after painting for a while it all seems that way) but after Faking It, i'm starting to see that new/inexperienced writers probably can be helped a lot from the more mature ones. As should of been done on that wall...especially when they then come on here and slate it...TWO SLY!!

real graffers pick up stuff on their own with out being pressured and sculpted by other takin other styles instead of makin their own and you can obviously tell when it happens.The old skools had to teach them selves, come up with their own letters and outlines and thats how i think it should stay dont start takin short cuts there is alot that goes with learning to paint its got to be gradual other wise you see all that shit on trains who have been told how to do things you should find your own ways through the jungle...

thats my view anyway

peace

real graffers pick up stuff on their own with out being pressured and sculpted by other takin other styles instead of makin their own and you can obviously tell when it happens.The old skools had to teach them selves, come up with their own letters and outlines and thats how i think it should stay dont start takin short cuts there is alot that goes with learning to paint its got to be gradual other wise you see all that shit on trains who have been told how to do things you should find your own ways through the jungle...

thats my view anyway

peace

Don't even pretend you wrote that!!!

hahahaha winnersh legal again? mmm ok.... was a long time back...but its still good to see its being done may have to venture down that canal....

yes loco fella im back in the uk now....yeh man the dam got too much...i was startin to shit skunk!!...not a good way to live...but yeh been back here for a while now fella.....oi loco we shud hook up ma'an........but u live many a mile from my town.....oi hit up my email...wud be good to show u some more recent stuff (well wen i find access to the net that is)....

well easy... and word to the thc boys.... :gaga:

Pesk, im off there in 2 weeks....wrapping up warm for anothere biting wind in Utrecht!!!! :shook:

Originally posted by pesky@Oct 15 2004, 10:54 AM

hahahaha winnersh legal again? mmm ok.... was a long time back...but its still good to see its being done may have to venture down that canal....

yes loco fella im back in the uk now....yeh man the dam got too much...i was startin to shit skunk!!...not a good way to live...but yeh been back here for a while now fella.....oi loco we shud hook up ma'an........but u live many a mile from my town.....oi hit up my email...wud be good to show u some more recent stuff (well wen i find access to the net that is)....

well easy... and word to the thc boys.... :gaga:

yes loco... i envy u...i am expecting to be out there around or gone xmas....i think the place needs a couple licks of paint to it!!!! well fella have fun... but hell yeh wrap up warm kiddo...

ello sneaks....shame u couldnt have come down on sats....no worrys tho, ill b down soton soon....mayb 2moz nite...ill txt u if i can bunk the choo choo down there...neways ive got an interview in a bit ( it wont b a good start to b late eh?!!!) easy.

Guest sneak

safe pesky...

theres dj 279 at that same place again tommorow night if you make it...