uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"imkool suck my dick"

not only is hold a toy but hes gay aswell! i dont think having itch my bum bombed next to one of your throw ups is summin to go telling people about on the internet either! keep sketching sun ;)

Originally posted by hold up@Apr 19 2005, 07:16 PM

can anyone spot the "itch my bum" tag haha

fuk heroin dart u fuking toy

imkool suck my dick u faggot cunt little WANKER CUNT MOTHERFUCKER. HA

hold SHUT UP YOU FOOL these legal boys will never lern, hes trying 2 be oker but at a legal wall :haha: u wanker and i dont think you should ever be able to live this flick down makes you look like a right cunt :yuck: you stupid toy hoebag.jpg

dammit....'ho'....or lil crack hoe....either way remids me of the same thing..nastyness

those 3 pieces up uni-g were me n my boys!!!!...so what u got flicks of some shite throw up (that prolly ur girlfriend said looked good) hahahaha u fukkin toy. that makes me fro-up... SICK u know like ketoacidos (trust me nasty shit)...hahahahaha ur fro is wack... u may dog all the walls in the world but deep down u kno u cant do it and never will be able to paint anything with style.... oh yeh we got our flicks so its not that bad but damn u aint making us look bad or stupid.. BUT u are making u and ur crew look like complete toys..

ho hoe u jo joker....

Archived