uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just in case any of you care..which im sure you dont.... south wimbledon snake pit is now an ILLEGAL spot... its legality has been revoked by the council due to the amount of kids getting robbed there... and dont try and paint it anyway becasue the old fuckers in the flats are very hot to it.... not that you would do.. :scowl:

yeh the wooden boards are, i asked security and they said only paint the wooden boards that have been painted, cos if people are dicks and paint the conrete walls and the clean wood, the council will get brewing and make it illegal. the columns get bombed, as have the porta cabins, dunno who by :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

but they cant be stressing, they've basically created a hall of fame! crazy southwark council, aint ever gonna understand em

peace

Cool! Loads of flix since I was last on here - starting to really

dig fyan's stuff. you can tell the winter is almost over when

the colours start appearing again.

Loco, that production is fresh but, my word, the way you posted

the flix makes it look like it's the worst join-up ever lol!!

Originally posted by tubewarrior@Mar 28 2005, 09:41 AM

yeh the wooden boards are, i asked security and they said only paint the wooden boards that have been painted, cos if people are dicks and paint the conrete walls and the clean wood, the council will get brewing and make it illegal. the columns get bombed, as have the porta cabins, dunno who by :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

but they cant be stressing, they've basically created a hall of fame! crazy southwark council, aint ever gonna understand em

peace

safe mate....

Archived