boredom,two rolls of film and a city called DETROIT

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rip Hamilton

Wow that misfit shit is off the chains man. Shit this guy, i was in philly last august i seen some little 'ansiq' and 'monster' tags, totally on some random poll. i went to mardi gra a few weeks ago and i seen another 'ansiq' white out tag, wtf?!?!?? your hauntin' me everywhere i go.

heads will roll

what can i say...i get around like tupac.

people never believe that in the last two years, ive been to 40 different states... then they catch tags by me everywhere they go, and they're like....damn, i guess homie does get off the internet.

heres a better pic. spot blows up in the summer.

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/seekingoner/ansiq_3_4d.jpg'>

Guest meone

dude....how many people in detroit have like 20 other names....Esau and Justo....not to be hatin' but its like dude how many do you really need? you know? next thing you know you're like satan/lucifer/beelzebub/my girlfriend's mom/pure evil and thats just in english...

meone,

not everyone can have the pure creative genius to come up with sweet tag's like yours.

what does it matter, you know who it is, i know who it is, the only people that don't are cops, and well...you just blew that one didn't you!

when you're doing hundreds of street spots (literally) in a city with as few writers as detroit has, variety keeps it interesting. plus, when doing 'simple' styles, it gets pretty boring to do the same letters over and over again.

i don't know why i'm bothering to explain this.

seeks/spring has sprung

Detroit Rock City!!!

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

hot shit.

i would go through all the pages if i had more energy.

Nice Misfits steez!

yeah, they got some cool shiz out there in the "D"....

that Turtle was always up for the past two years i been out there.

no buffin either!!!

there probably still some CMK tags and throws up there round downtown. cant wait to go again.

you comin with Cinched?

Archived