boredom,two rolls of film and a city called DETROIT

Guest meone

it's strange that you would have such an interest in detroit, yet claim to not be from here, and to be posting now from so far away. you've made some pretty specific claims, often dealing with justo, and always being critical. there must be something you're not letting on about, and some personal interest that is coloring your view.

it's also odd that you would aknowledge justo's importance in the city, but overlook the fact that those who paint simple silvers all over it, do so because it's what he instilled in them with military like drilling. but i have a feeling you already know that, don't you? you also know that detroit is a very 'basic' city. that it's not at all flashy. that it's gritty... 'hand to mouth' so to speak. people make enough money to survive, and in most cases, very little more. to go around painting 8 color burners on the side of condemned, dilapidated buildings, would look horribly out of place. it would be 'showing off' in a city where the average person is just trying to make it through the day. would big productions on every block be more exciting to look at? maybe to some, but as far as im concerned, it would look phoney...like it was trying to be NY, or LA, which it is not, and never will be. i guess that might make it boring to some people, but to the majority of people who have 'come up' here, it's what we know and what we love. i'd rather look at 10 esau simples than a hundred 10 color burners on legal walls.

seeks/heartless

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DETROIT

MUTHA FUCKAAAAAS!!!

STILL ON THE RUN HAVIN FUN.. WHO WANT'S TO PUT ME DOWN WITH A SPOT TO CRASH AT SO H-KIZZI CAN BOMB YO CITY?????????

SERIOSELY- I'LL HIT UP FEL SO IT ANY OF YA CAN, CALL HIM....

PLUS I NEED PAINT LIKE A CRACKHEAD NEEDS CRACK!! GOOD RACKIN UP NORTH??

COME ON I'M TRYIN TO GO ALL NATIONAL B4 I GO BACK TO DA BING..

HEKTIK RA CFC FTS CP DKK W

SOUTHSIDE!

Archived