THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey hecz, do you have any painted items at all?? anything that doesnt involve a pen or pencil and a book? just wondering i always thought dork was like that until i saw some of his real pieces and now i like him that much more.. so i was just wondering if you had any painted walls or trains or anything, anything

Re: STARZ ABOVE..

Originally posted by HECZONER

HAHA...STARZABOVE, SERIOUSLY JUST CUZ IM BUSY AND I DONT FEEL LIKE SENDING YOU STICKERS WHEN you WANT DONT MAKE ME COINCEEDED ... HAH!! TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IM JUST TIRED OF SENDING QUALITY STICKERS TO PEOPLE THAT SEND ME THEIR SHITTY ONES AND WANT ME TO STICK THOSE PIECES OF SHIT IN MY STICKER BOOK!! I WONT EVEN CONSIDER SENDING YOU STICKERS ANYMORE... NOT EVEN ONES THAT I DIDNT EVEN MAKE... TRULLY...ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU NOW IS....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000090.jpg'>

AND ANOTHER THING... PEOPLE THAT HAVE DECENT WORK HATE SENDING STICKERS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU... BUT JUST LIKE ME THEY SEND THEM ANYWAYS TO SHUT YOU TOY FAGGOTS THE FUCK UP!:heated: :hatred: :heated: :hatred: :heated: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

now i went back a couple pages or whatever te fuck and saw this..

HAH!! TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IM JUST TIRED OF SENDING QUALITY STICKERS TO PEOPLE THAT SEND ME THEIR SHITTY ONES

now, that has got to be the most CONCIETED statement ive ever heard on this whole forum....

like my other post, do you have any painted items?? if not maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop being a fucking poser....

your drawings are good.. but where is your graffiti?

i can say that ive seen fliks of hecz' painted work. i dont think u have the right to automatically qualify him as a poser. not without letting him at least respond and possibly post fliks of his painted work. thanks for the good words bout me tho. some of hecz' statements do seem pretty conceited... and there really is no excuse for it. we all have good intentions. i know he doesnt consider himself a god as far as that goes. but yea... i do see how he can feel about trading quality stickers with not so experienced writers. kinda rude the way he said it... but i would be an asshole too if i was in a bad mood. hecz honestly tries to get along with everybody... i havent seen him so pissy before. i dont think his ego is getting bigger. i just think he has a valid argument about certain things. he just doesnt phrase his words quite right tho.

i dunno where paper chase stands anymore... but its not looking good.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i can say that ive seen fliks of hecz' painted work. i dont think u have the right to automatically qualify him as a poser. not without letting him at least respond and possibly post fliks of his painted work. thanks for the good words bout me tho. some of hecz' statements do seem pretty conceited... and there really is no excuse for it. we all have good intentions. i know he doesnt consider himself a god as far as that goes. but yea... i do see how he can feel about trading quality stickers with not so experienced writers. kinda rude the way he said it... but i would be an asshole too if i was in a bad mood. hecz honestly tries to get along with everybody... i havent seen him so pissy before. i dont think his ego is getting bigger. i just think he has a valid argument about certain things. he just doesnt phrase his words quite right tho.

i dunno where paper chase stands anymore... but its not looking good.

well if he post's some painted works then i take the poser comment back.. but i know someone who doesnt paint and just draws and it pisses me of fbecause her ego apears to be pretty big.. she's got soome good sketches but she isnt good at painting so i mean wtf.. i would hope to see these painted things you speak of, dork. and i understand the quality sticker thing as well, i just want to pull his perspective out of him because i really think he is a good guy, but the way he talks doesnt apear to me as so hot so whatever.... i hope that made sense

ok ppl i feel the need to involve in this issue

first...

hecz is the most decent man i'v ever met i mean i m one of the biggest toys in this forum ( came out of the keybord of some ppl) and hecz is only looking up for me and wut dose he get in return?

nothing ,some shitty sketches from me and some stickers i try to make fancy with wack ass coloring but yet he keeps doing it why is that cuz he thinks he is better then me? hell no cuz he wants to help me like he dose to rest of the ppl in this forum so try to understnd if sendig you stickers is not in the top of "i must do " list cuz the man is mad busy and to be fucking honest he has better writers then some of you to trade with like themo and acet and ppl like that i m not trying to brag cuz i know i cant and not in the postion to but damn give that dude a break

Originally posted by ActivRok

no kast he's right mang. stop beggin him for stickers. . so stop bitchin about it,

if your talking to me i never begged him for stickers yo,i could give a fuck about some stickers......get off MY dick................;) i paint ,got boxes of postals,dont use them never plan on it either....whats the point?.......whatever blah blah.........

Originally posted by dust691

zire those are some dope stickers there.i am really gettin worried, i still havnt recieved ur stickers!!!!!:eek: i hope they come sometime next week...o wich 1 of them is mine??

sorry to be a smart ass ... but i cant resist.

MY GUESS WOULD BE THE ONE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT !!!!!

and thanks for the compliment.