THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

silentj5:

i use some kind of plastic laminating paper that comes in a big roll..i cut out a piece and then trim around the sticker with a razor..it works pretty good in the weather as far as keeping the magazine clippins from getting all wrinkled and nasty..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00328533f00000066.jpg'>

Don't any of you people feel remorse when spending hours on stickers only for you to put them up with a strong chance of you never seeing them again?

Originally posted by nang'eds!

Don't any of you people feel remorse when spending hours on stickers only for you to put them up with a strong chance of you never seeing them again?

that has to be the worst question to ask on a graffiti board. everytime you go paint dont you walk away knowing most of the time you will never see it again? i know i do. when im lucky i will go that way again and it will still be there, but pictures are the only way you can truly keep your art in this medium. so its just part of deal when you sign on as a writer.

Virs

no worries man. i had fun on that super long 3 sticker guy. it was your bonus for my ass lagging on sending them to you. check your email.

Guest THEMEDIC