Transit Wholecars part 2

Guest imported_Europe

• 5 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOOK YEAH AT THE END OF THE DAY I ASKED A SERIOUS QUESTION IF UR JUST GONNA SIT THERE LIKE AN ARROGANT PRICK AND SHUG IT OFF THEN FUCK OFF I DNT WANNA BOTHER WITH UR BULL SHIT I ASKED THE QUESTION AS A SERIOUS MUTHA FUCKER SO IF U AINT SERIOUS ENUFF GET THE FUCK OFF THE QUESTION AND PASS IT ON MAYBE U DNT KNOW BECAUSE U NEVER DNE A WHOLE CAR BOTH SIDES AND UR SCARE SUMONE GONNA TAKE UR FAME PRICK !

Originally posted by vare_one@Sep 14 2005, 11:00 PM

LOOK YEAH AT THE END OF THE DAY I ASKED A SERIOUS QUESTION IF UR JUST GONNA SIT THERE LIKE AN ARROGANT PRICK AND SHUG IT OFF THEN FUCK OFF I DNT WANNA BOTHER WITH UR BULL SHIT I ASKED THE QUESTION AS A SERIOUS MUTHA FUCKER SO IF U AINT SERIOUS ENUFF GET THE FUCK OFF THE QUESTION AND PASS IT ON MAYBE U DNT KNOW BECAUSE U NEVER DNE A WHOLE CAR BOTH SIDES AND UR SCARE SUMONE GONNA TAKE UR FAME PRICK !

:haha:

Originally posted by THE STIX@Sep 15 2005, 08:49 PM

i like european hole cars..but they do so many of them..when i see one im jus like w/e..give me some go ol american king 157,kem&ges hole cars... ;)

..we have super duper special fatcaps and 2 liter cans in europe... and we have ninja-style folding ladders. Shit if we had to do wholecars with american accents life would really suck..

Archived