ewokone.com, a team of 60 special fx artists and 30 medical assistants later

GoldDigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: that ewok at it again

Originally posted by bemflix

NAW i got the right one...... EWOK 5MH.KD.COM.KTC

yeah that kid is 6'4" black kid from harlem right.

i met him once and asked him to sign my black book and he followed me home and ate all the fried chicken my babymomma had cooked for my sister cousin. and he drank all my lazer beers too.

the few times I met him, he was all decked out with the gold fronts. The diamonds in his ears must of weighed a ton. the man was flossing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ya, when i finally got around to gettin out there for flicks there was transit guys all over doing construction lookin at me funny, im assuming their doing it to eventually level the area and extend track, cuz they also knocked down a building that used to be over there too.

gentrification in its early stages im affraid.

not to make this shit drag out or anything but im actually friends with a bunch of bums in that area and one dude was telling me how he thought the transit guys were the ones who plotted to torch the whole shit so they could get rid of the homeless with out having to deal with them..i believe him to an extent seeing as they did the same shit over in greenville when they were planning the light rail line to bayonne...

useless chatter..

email me guy id like to talk (type) whatever... dnufp@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

DIRTY SANCHEZ YOU MY FRIENDD ARE A SMALL PETITE GASSED UP TOY

NEW YORKKK WAS 2 REAL FOR YOU SO NOW U LIVE IN NEW GAY JERSEYY

YEAH YU THREW IN DA MSK NOW BUT YURE STUFF IS STILL STIFF AND BORING, I DARE YOU TO NOT USE A CAN OR SUMERR SQUASH OR WHITE?

KEEP UP THE TOTALY GAY REPETITIVE WORKKK,, TELL ME WHEN YOU DO SOMETHUN WORTH LOKING AT NOT BIG HEADED GAY CHARACTRS OR MEN WITH BUNNY EARZ IMPLYING SOME SORTA HOMOSEXUAL UNDERTONE

GOOD LUK BUTT PUMMELING URE WAY TO THE TOP !! CHEERS

yo im gasd. ive noticed you goin around the boards talkin alot of trash, makin yaself out to be some doep know it all writer who can talk shit about people.

heres my reply, though i need not waste my time. but you amuse me..............

so lemme get things str8 , im ewok? im a small petite gassed up toy?? (i liked that one by the way, you must really have hate for this guy :P )

new york was to hard for him ,and he lives in gay jerz now?? heheheeeeee, oh man.

u dare him to use a can ?? or a summer squash?? or white?? i didnt understand that but i guess u where in a rage typin fast or somethin, tryin to get out some pent up anger, i dunno.

ill be honest bro seings that you people in here dont wanna listen everytime i say it, and swear you know everything.ill say it one last time, im what u would call "old school" I TAKE PICTURES!!!! i enjoy taking pictures of peoples work and yes even posting them online sometimes. imagine that!!!! yup. pictures...............

i havent picked up a can of paint in a looong time. i am an adult with a good job a wife at home and a son. i rather enjoy what ive done in my prime and still come here to post pix and see whos doing what in the new school era. when i post old trains pix then you can put on your sherlock holmes hat and try to figure out which one of them is me. till then, post pix or sit there and be abused and corrected by my comments!

i dont even have internet in my house, i use it at my job. so im aalways catchin you fools like days after all these heated discussions go down :(

the funny part in all this is you come in here with a brand new "secret" name to talk shit and basically bite how i abuse these new jacks . your jockin my whole stee bro, dont even let me find out ho you are cuz ill just have to abuse you, i can already tell your a sucker by how you try to down talk these heads who are obviously nasty and deserve they props. get a life homeslice.

seriously, i feel bad for you.

Yeah Ok Herb . I dont Really Care Whut you have to say Cause Youre EWOK. If YOU AINT HIM THEN WHYY WOULD YOU GET A FUCKIN HARD ON WHEN SOMEONE TALKS SHIT ABOUT HIM? YOUWROTE A FUCKING NOVEL YOU HOMOSEXUAL

IF Spray Paint discontiued Yellow and WHITE youre Carreer would be over too.

Archived