I heard L.A. was the shit!

"SugeKnight"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by Corn Flakes

NYC couldn't dominate a game of monopoly with 10 year old.

I'm not into this whole this city vs that city bullshit but once you try to even diss NYC your playing yourself. Your whole coast is in this city right now trying to touch gold.

Guest HOST18 DYM

Oh yea another thing, people from oh I dunno lets say... California who talk shit like "so and so from cali is wrecking shit in NYC right now!", you need to shut the fuck up because if you arent here then you don't know shit about whats going on here. I don't care if you visted here for a week, you still havent seen shit. People from other cities usually can't even grasp the size of NYC. This city can eat SF 12 times over. You have to spend a good amount of time here to even see a alot of this place. And don't go on flicks that you see on the internet or in magazines. alot of you dumb fucks are convinced that Irak has NYC on lock... guess what, they aren't even close. Granted, a few of them are up a good amount but they arent anywhere near "all city". I'll tell you who has NYC wrecked the most right now... and I bet you never even heard of him... NAC has NYC just about locked. I think VFR is the only one up more then him.

So before you cocksuckers talk shit about New York fucking City come visit us for a year and see of you can even make us notice you.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

Oh yea another thing, people from oh I dunno lets say... California who talk shit like "so and so from cali is wrecking shit in NYC right now!", you need to shut the fuck up because if you arent here then you don't know shit about whats going on here. I don't care if you visted here for a week, you still havent seen shit. People from other cities usually can't even grasp the size of NYC. This city can eat SF 12 times over. You have to spend a good amount of time here to even see a alot of this place. And don't go on flicks that you see on the internet or in magazines. alot of you dumb fucks are convinced that Irak has NYC on lock... guess what, they aren't even close. Granted, a few of them are up a good amount but they arent anywhere near "all city". I'll tell you who has NYC wrecked the most right now... and I bet you never even heard of him... NAC has NYC just about locked. I think VFR is the only one up more then him.

So before you cocksuckers talk shit about New York fucking City come visit us for a year and see of you can even make us notice you.

Uhhhhmmmmmmm............I'm going to go with an official ruling of "checkmate"! Nice response bro!

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

PREACH ON BROTHA! DAYUM...

Archived