THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

Guest uncle-boy

or think of this......

root is a toy, talks shit about af on-line, CAPS phyto. then his fsu boys FAKE phyto tags trying to get fame for their whack ass crew.

please mind your own buisness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by uncle-boy@Feb 26 2005, 11:10 AM

or think of this......

root is a toy, talks shit about af on-line, CAPS phyto. then his fsu boys FAKE phyto tags trying to get fame for their whack ass crew.

please mind your own buisness.

okay, i NEVER capped phyto or ANYONE in af, you guys capped me at sw*** for talking shit online. i dont know who FSU is and i wouldnt be friends with people who do fake phyto tags. you are pretty fuckin mistaken about the kind of person i am, i already said sorry for talking shit about AF online, yeah that was whack and i thought the beef was squashed. you guys slashed my shit, i capped my shit back, i never capped AF back.

i paint everyday and dont care about beef with AF, to me there is none, i mean - you can cap my shit all you want but i dont care, im just gonna keep painting and having fun. take it easy.

forget the shizzle talking, im not saying im anyone to do this but lets see how this works...

HAWAII THREAD(paper version) Battle...

word....hmmmm....ALOHA STATE... paper or canvis...2 weeks time period...Finish by March 12...

I honestly think this is a dumb idea but i wanna see where all of u stand

808ph8...you're still a dumbass. and shit talk is better on here than back in brick slayers. its a paperchase, who cares. and if you dont have any structure yourself, why would you give someone else advice, even if they had shitty letters or what not, who gives a fuck. you need to concentrate on giving yourself advice 808 on your own shit and not someone else whos obviously better than you whether like it or not. and talking shit bout af online or not, bad idea. shouldnt have done it in the first place, cuz if you didnt open your mouth, no need squash um.

Admiring Females.

Originally posted by .808ph8.@Feb 26 2005, 09:22 PM

fact of the matter is, i was trying to help him out. AF shouldnt get so upset everytime i post something. you guys talk about not wanting beef but all you do is try to keep it alive. WHO CARES.

you care....bitch!

ps...im drunk. bitch!

Originally posted by emergONE@Feb 27 2005, 03:54 PM

wtf does pick the word mean? what word you guys are gonna draw??

why not skam and rewt? i never heard of a battle where people wrote the same word.... wtf

this battle is so pointless... i think we all know whos gonna win

no diss poparotc but emerg is right y not they just do their names

fuck u 808ph8 ur gonna looz

Archived