THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by th3_monk@Feb 24 2005, 12:19 AM

mean the shirt should've put the talagan crazy in the back and just leaveth boatemcee  in the front

it was just practices.....i wanted both in the front but it does not match......no worrys another desgin coming up! wow your eyes haha

Picture166.jpg

FCUK YEA!

example:

skam.jpg

sorry, not good at this...

but my point is this - it looks like you're trying to use extensions and shit to hide your letter structure, that really isnt needed right now. if you have solid letter structure you dont need to hide it with arrows and shit. look at float/soker/maek/melon/mean/beamr/bogus - their stuff looks good, you can be sure they understand letter structure/flow/proportion/distance etc. etc.

sorry my pic is shitty but i cant really do much

yah skam u need help on ur S's ive seen some that youve done that look good but latley they've been pretty shitty....

and as far as rewt being a toy and not being able to give advice, think of this....

one year in london, a double decker bus got stuck underneath an overpass. (too high to fit through) after four hours of proffesonal engineeres trying to yank the bus from underneath the over pass with 2 towtrucks and a crain... a little girl walked by and suggestend that they simpily let the air out of the tires on the bus.. lowering the hight of the bush and freeing it.

the point is.. no matter how good some one is.. other people who are less skilled can still aid with solving problems

Archived