THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by essie+Feb 9 2005, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (essie - Feb 9 2005, 06:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>joyce.jpg

[/b]

awsome job emsee well keep up the good work i see your hitting up 2 more krew ahhhh shoots then. Tell you sis i said hi

<!--QuoteBegin-avenue@Feb 9 2005, 09:31 PM

dope stuff monk... mean the stencils dude.... you think you can hook me up with some?? its wanic by the way... i kinda changed it to wanic.ave... still remember me dude??

What's up man what you like cuz. some stickers of mine

808ph8 is rewt dc4... dc4? are you like destros girlfriend or something? seriously though, no dis if you're not a girl... are you?

oh and monk, that daer tag is nice, but that maek is kinda lame. got anymore shit by him?

what the hell is up with everyone using ae's?

Originally posted by *SHASTA*+Feb 17 2005, 01:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*SHASTA* - Feb 17 2005, 01:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuckyou@Feb 16 2005, 02:18 PM

what the hell is up with everyone using ae's?

shit seriously.... starting a trend... nah all good...

[/b]

i know but i think i seen more daer bombs but there's hardly any graff on walls or if there is it lasts for a day.

and emsee i don't like the green paint your used.

Archived