THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

Originally posted by emergONE@Jan 23 2005, 09:51 PM

we already went over this.. alota people do hearts and shit like that.. but forel maek. if you want people to lay off you and and leve you alone.. you should consider trying other styles and not kems, forel its ok to bite.. everyone bites, but idont know if its a good idea to be practicly tracing other peoples work.. ur dope as fuck u got good can control and shit so forsure if you just started working on something a lil more original it would be tight!

seriously...who the fuck are you, your nobody, youre a queer. shut the fuck up barbie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by likeoof+Jan 26 2005, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (likeoof - Jan 26 2005, 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-emergONE@Jan 23 2005, 09:51 PM

we already went over this.. alota people do hearts and shit like that.. but forel maek. if you want people to lay off you and and leve you alone.. you should consider trying other styles and not kems, forel its ok to bite.. everyone bites, but idont know if its a good idea to be practicly tracing other peoples work.. ur dope as fuck u got good can control and shit so forsure if you just started working on something a lil more original it would be tight!

seriously...who the fuck are you, your nobody, youre a queer. shut the fuck up barbie.

[/b]

excuse me? considering the fact that you obviously dont know me.. it would probly be wise to practice what you preech and keep your mouth shut when you have noidea who ur talking to. im not gonna be an idiot and mouth off to you either, because i dont know you, but lay off

Originally posted by bad_news@Jan 24 2005, 09:01 AM

Maek sure you always listen to some toys advice off the internet because people like emerg and 808ph8 have defied laws and have wisdom that goes far beyond experience.

Seriously, Emerg, SHUT UP, like you said you would.

You cant be critical of letter structures if you, yourself, have no idea what constitutes an attractive letter in the first place.

you dont even know me, you dont know what crew i'm in or what i write. keep my name out of your mouth and i'll do the same for you.

go paint.

Originally posted by ANkstER+Jan 26 2005, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ANkstER - Jan 26 2005, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey monk is it cool if you make me another stencil??i kinna lost the other one when i was stoned and it would be cool if you could make another. please please please!!!!

[/b]

Yeah can what you like the same one??

Originally posted by hearTHATecko@Jan 26 2005, 09:43 PM

DSC06101.jpg

by the way, diggin this one...BUMP

Thanks dude

<!--QuoteBegin-*SHASTA*@Jan 26 2005, 09:45 PM

the monk belt buckle is tap... i wanted to get my own from the armory... i guess im to late... fuck...

Yups man i got it here in AZ though. Armory should still have it. I don't think there closing cause the reopening was just a few months ago.

hearTHATecko Posted Yesterday, 10:26 PM :

hey, MAEK IS DOPE no doubt..but look what i found-mainland flix...

are you blind?... that says MAER not MAEK. if nething you should be going into the forum where you found that flick and tell MAER how he should change his name out of respect to Mare139. Its wierd.. it seems like the majority of ppl on this forum are just out to hate on maek, when maek has and continues to do shit that you guys dream of doing. Its almost as if you have no grip of what respect is.

Originally posted by ANkstER+Jan 27 2005, 09:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ANkstER - Jan 27 2005, 09:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>monk can you please make me another stencil i lost my last one please please please!!!!

[/b]

Yeah Yeah what you like.

<!--QuoteBegin-un4saken Heroes@Jan 27 2005, 11:40 AM

a monk where my stencils stay. So racist

Huh who's this???

BTW MAEK there is another maek here in arizona i gotta go check the krew that person stay in

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by fuckyou@Jan 26 2005, 02:23 AM

you know you love it...

who's maek biting now?

maek_bites.jpg

kem5 .....AND totem2

:lol: hahahahahahahah

hate hate hate hate hate hate

oooh that second akes is frizzesh like one maui taco

Archived