THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That skam piece is a dream t.d.k/s.m.d bite. all the way down to the heart shapes. I haven't got the pic but I called my boy from oakland and he's gonna check it out and than send me the pic. I'll post it. No offense to skam cause it looks real clean and all but the cats dead and i just think thats disrespect.

Peace though.

DosaRock1

P.S. Im not looking for beef or trying to make you look bad... I just knew the cat and I only feel its right to give credit for his work.

R.I.P Dream

Originally posted by dosa312@Jan 22 2005, 07:53 PM

That skam piece is a dream t.d.k/s.m.d bite. all the way down to the heart shapes. I haven't got the pic but I called my boy from oakland and he's gonna check it out and than send me the pic. I'll post it. No offense to skam cause it looks real clean and all but the cats dead and i just think thats disrespect.

Peace though.

DosaRock1

P.S. Im not looking for beef or trying to make you look bad... I just knew the cat and I only feel its right to give credit for his work.

R.I.P Dream

dude forel man.. do you have any idea how many people do thoes hearts? thoes have been around for ever.. its like arrows... everyone uses em

Originally posted by sect one+Jan 23 2005, 09:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sect one - Jan 23 2005, 09:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by *SHASTA*@Jan 21 2005, 12:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-fuckyou@Jan 20 2005, 02:38 PM

taeko.jpg

:love2:

12303.jpg

12104.jpg

[/b]

damn, i can really see what you're talking about right there. uh huh. yep. get off my balls.

hey check it out, kem ripped off dreams heart.

bleh.

we already went over this.. alota people do hearts and shit like that.. but forel maek. if you want people to lay off you and and leve you alone.. you should consider trying other styles and not kems, forel its ok to bite.. everyone bites, but idont know if its a good idea to be practicly tracing other peoples work.. ur dope as fuck u got good can control and shit so forsure if you just started working on something a lil more original it would be tight!

Maek sure you always listen to some toys advice off the internet because people like emerg and 808ph8 have defied laws and have wisdom that goes far beyond experience.

Seriously, Emerg, SHUT UP, like you said you would.

You cant be critical of letter structures if you, yourself, have no idea what constitutes an attractive letter in the first place.

Originally posted by emergONE@Jan 24 2005, 07:51 AM

we already went over this.. alota people do hearts and shit like that.. but forel maek. if you want people to lay off you and and leve you alone.. you should consider trying other styles and not kems, forel its ok to bite.. everyone bites, but idont know if its a good idea to be practicly tracing other peoples work.. ur dope as fuck u got good can control and shit so forsure if you just started working on something a lil more original it would be tight!

:haha: :clown3:

people dont even know... fuck kems style. i'v never traced shit in my life... forel.

kua_taeko.jpg

Damn bro you do have good can control but what the fuck... Whatever, your style will surely change in a couple of years.. hopefully, days. :)

I mean, even I called you on the KEM5 bite in the Hawaii thread in Brickslayers. Why won't you change shit up... COMPLETELY. Whatever, just do you. If you're happy with what you are doing, then, that's on you. The sketches are also nice.

bump.

Archived