THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bies said itm uch better than me and on point. on that same note, he can only draw those 4letters. but his 4letters i preferr over all others who use them same 4letters. Bies EV, as i see it....pretty damn good times. no pun intended. but..heh, is kinda funny. but word. fuck everyone else, YET have respect and just do you. no harm in that right?...just avoid the obvious things. as in, don't write Revok5 or Cope33 or nothing. GOODTIMES: ever finish that graveyard canvass...it was lookin quite the cleanism last i saw it.

PETER: ..please stop droppin the "N" word. last time i saw you' date=' you were the furthest from it. no offense...just tired of seeing people here in hawaii abuse the word without earning the rights to it. on another note, aboveski's boy writes mylk. more-over, its mylk and aboves place to tell/suggest melk to change his name. you of course have the right to your own opinion, but its just not your place to make him change his name....There's 2 famous "Peter"s in both the UK/London area, and the Amsterdam lines. they're kings and quite respected...i never told you to change your name. not my place to. see where i am going? i just wish more people would take heed in the sense of let people do their own shit, and slip where they fall....also in their own shit. c'mon guys. you want the next generation of writers to be on point right? well then lets teach 'em the difference and let them slip in their own shit, but also know how to bounce back up with no stinky smells on their shoes. Ups 2: Peter, Melk, Above, Ohana, and MYLK UPS. as for the DOA/MOA/AOD thing. it don't matter. there's already famous versions of each crew...not telling you to change your crew letters. but know someone else is eventually gonna point it out and talk shit. having a heads up never hurt nobody.[/quote']

no disrespect ment in this or the last post.

please dont take anything i say or said personally....

dont reply to this message. im not posting anymore..

1. dept...why are you taking that "N" word personally? didnt mean that as any disrespect to anyone.

2. those king peters UK/LONDON, that ive never heard of (never did my homework on that name good enough i guess.), have no connections to hawaii. but on the other hand mylk ups has connections here. see where im coming from there...???

anyways..do what you want melk wasnt trying to be a dick about it just letting you know.

and dept sorry for saying the "N" word...

peace to all...and have a nice fucking day!!!

peter-af

ehhh....newkon..you think i can get my sketch book from you tomorrow? get my number from rewt and call me up and let me know..

peter_oner and deptronik

you guys fuckin crack me up!!:beat: :lol2:

you're both the whitest gangsters i've ever met, and you both love the n word!

to see you both discuss the finer points of racism on 12 oz is one of the few things that keep me coming back to this bullshit website so please don't stop now!

on another note melk isn't biting Mylk UPS, as you can plainly see thats tonks k from way back when and obake's letter structure on the l(it practically looks like his e)

no dis to you melk just gotta put these rambling geriatrics in their place:D

oh yeah nigga, nigga, nigga!!:D :D

yup newkon call me up if you need peteys #, shoot newkondor has my book too :(

i ran into ohana at prototype the other day, he was dropping a piece in their book,

after that i saw sein in the food court,

then i ran into magi in the parking lot and told her to go grab an HK and talk to ohoney

p.s. to ohana - my girlfriend said: one year, like sixth grade, you signed her year book and you did like a "graffiti signature". those shoes you had on were nice

p.s. - niggas know

Think anyone will have beef with me if I start writing Kong' date=' should I ask around. Cuz Newkon Exkon Tonk all have the letters kon kon onk.[/quote']

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS... BUT I SAY DO WHAT YOU DO! SOUNDS DIFF. TO ME HOMIE. THEN AGAIN IT'S JUST ME!

Think anyone will have beef with me if I start writing Kong' date=' should I ask around. Cuz Newkon Exkon Tonk all have the letters kon kon onk.[/quote']

There is a "kong" who gets up in R.I. He's been writing for a while. Not to say you can't write it, But Figured I'd put it out there.

Archived