THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

deal. thats clean, but did you forget to drop the 3d? would be hella sick if ya did. Inhalant: i like those canvases. they remind me of album cover art. not a bad thing, i just hardly see anyone venture out of the 'normal medium'? i guess you could say of canvass work. but word.....work sucks more cock than richard simmons a catholic alter boy and michael jackson in a free for all at a boyscout cookie club meeting.

newkon doesn't have my book. wich reminds me, who the fuck does have it? i rarely draw but i got a few articles of gold in there. hmmmm. whens' the next bench? soon hopefully i'm actually in the drawing mood. i got Melk, Pesk, and a few others' exchanges down in black and white, just gotta color 'em some time.

newkon doesn't have my book. wich reminds me' date=' who the fuck does have it? i rarely draw but i got a few articles of gold in there. hmmmm. whens' the next bench? soon hopefully i'm actually in the drawing mood. i got Melk, Pesk, and a few others' exchanges down in black and white, just gotta color 'em some time.[/quote']

were we tradin, sorry i got bad memory.:D But im down.

foreal! MF? HS? WE? cute but they arent even "UP" crews. i think that EVERYONE NEW TO THIS THING THEY CALL GRAFFITI should stop making little middle school / high school crews and just practice hard enough to get into a well known crew or even a crew thats good period. cause i put money on it when i say that those crews will never be poppin like EV, AF, DC4 and TE.

Archived