THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

Alpha's right. and as someone in TE, and as someone who's been painting a long minute...

HS...AOD...WE...doesn't matter who started it. or when, if you can't push it, and you're not UP. don't get butt hurt. stop gappin and get to pm'ing. also. you're right you live upto your crews name. you ARE entertaining......but not really. take some ritalin and take some naps on your towels kiddies. let the big boys handle the forum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man.....to all you kidd's for a note......practice you shit before you try and get internet fame.....and to the new kid''s makin new crews and shit....stop and think....am i good to start something that will last along time.....don't make a crew then drop it......practice before post..

Fuckin around with a new style

unfinished. MELK

yeah.jpg

CHANGE YOUR NAME MANG.UPS crew has some connections throungh hawaii becuase of ABOVE_ups and MYLK_ups is his boy..show some respect to that nigga and change your name...and that looks way too similar to the MYLK_ups style.

PETER: ..please stop droppin the "N" word. last time i saw you, you were the furthest from it. no offense...just tired of seeing people here in hawaii abuse the word without earning the rights to it. on another note, aboveski's boy writes mylk. more-over, its mylk and aboves place to tell/suggest melk to change his name. you of course have the right to your own opinion, but its just not your place to make him change his name....There's 2 famous "Peter"s in both the UK/London area, and the Amsterdam lines. they're kings and quite respected...i never told you to change your name. not my place to. see where i am going? i just wish more people would take heed in the sense of let people do their own shit, and slip where they fall....also in their own shit. c'mon guys. you want the next generation of writers to be on point right? well then lets teach 'em the difference and let them slip in their own shit, but also know how to bounce back up with no stinky smells on their shoes. Ups 2: Peter, Melk, Above, Ohana, and MYLK UPS. as for the DOA/MOA/AOD thing. it don't matter. there's already famous versions of each crew...not telling you to change your crew letters. but know someone else is eventually gonna point it out and talk shit. having a heads up never hurt nobody.

as far as names... give it up and paint symbols. graffiti has been around so long that it doesnt matter what word you use some one already used it and went all-city. same with crews, you need to affix the area code or state abbreveation you are in to it to differentiate. its all pretty redundant.. fuck it who cares i know now theres 50 bies' in the states even though i thought i was being unique 5 years ago when i thought it up. but im sure as hell not going to change it now, i can only draw those four letters. i think im rambling now and going off subject, but i blame my a.d.d.

Archived