Dirty_habiT

Mylo: i saw that shit on tv

Mylo: the truth is that the first clone was made when jesus was born

Dirty: yes.

Dirty: Jesus was a clone.

Mylo: at least the first clone on earth anyways

Dirty: and he hates you.

Mylo: actually he was an alien/human clone

Mylo: how do you think mary got pregnant??

Mylo: she was picked up by aliens

Mylo: that explains the weird dreams

Dirty: hahaha, you're a dork.

Mylo: then they created this hybrid alien/human

Dirty: yeah?

Mylo: why do you think jesus had all kinds of powers??

Mylo: he was part alien man!!!!

Dirty: ah fawk.

Dirty: really?

Mylo: and he was in kahoots with the mothership the whole time

Mylo: its all in black & white ink man!!!

Mylo: in the bible man!!! its all right there

Mylo: whats really boggling is that we ARE the aliens

Mylo: or... they ARE us - in the future

Mylo: so why would we want to go back into time to create a hybrid of our past and our future???????

Mylo: its almost like we're imbreeding time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i read the articles..

the baby IS a twin of the mother..

weird..

can you imagine raising yourself?

that sounds selfish..

they said the ultimate objective was to also transfer the brain, thus resulting in a kind of eternal life through the use of disposable bodies..

funny, its plausible in today's world..

so, women can now cut out the man entirely!! hahahaha

we're borm

at thirty, we clone ourtself and carry the baby to term

we have the baby and raise it

when its thirty it gets oyur brain and your old body dies

then you clone yourself again and it starts all over.

then we can live in an all-female world..

that would fuckin suck ass actually..

ahahhaaaa

fuggit

all the debating that'll some out of this one, and what difference will it make in the end?

all it takes is a group of focused, determined nutcases with enough training, education , and money..

and anything can happen.

:eek:

Guest SPLINTER

you guys need to chill out for like 9 days when the DNA results comeback. if you ask me this shit has too much media coverage to be the real thing. think about it, if you had the 'first' clone, would you tell everyone about it. all the crazy chrithians and anti-clone people are gonna come after you to try to kill the baby.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by !@#$%

cloning is incredibly useful for transplants..

if you lost your eye, you could have one made or grab it off your clone..no antibody rejection/interference

Not really, this is what stem cell research is about. Making a life so we can cut it up for parts is unlikely.

or of course, the eventual push for the 'advancement of the race' by singling out favorable copies (or MORE favorable copies) of certain genes to select for greater brain power, muscle mass, sensory aptitude, etc..

Though Gattaca was a good movie...this is doubtful to happen because it would require broad acceptance to be viewed as ethically responcible by the medical/scientific community. Though some ndividual scientists may be able to make acceivements towards this end, it would require vast community support to truly become useful or significant (look at the ammount of energy that went into the human genome mapping project). A few scientists in a mountain lair will not be able to make super men despite what Michael Crichton has to say about it....

...just my thaughts

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Cloning isn't actually a super advanced technique. Anyone with a spare closet for space, about $80,000 worth of equipment, and expert knowledge at hand can clone a human being right in their own homes.

This is the first ANNOUNCED cloning, but I'm definitely sure it's not the first first. Beer,

El Mamerro

that reminded me of something.

Didnt some 15 year old kid clone a frog in his closet or some shit for a science fair?

my dad told me that making a clone is like dubbing a video tape.. its never quite the same, and the more you do it, the worse it gets.

its true.. human cells can only duplicate themselves so many times... meaning that the original cell can split once, then each of those cells can split once themselves, and so on... but after a proven amount of generations, the cells just quit reproducing... which is one of the reasons we die. anyway, they believe that those copied cells quit duplicating because of internal complications (ie the shitty dubbed video) and when you clone something, think of it as not starting life from conception of the clone, but from the conception of the person who was being cloned. so its like a double lifetime for the baby... sort of like a baby starting their life as a 50 year old person. It's exactly like the cells "know their own age."

Archived