holy fuckinn shit!!!!

CONTWO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TheCemeteryG

Fuck that. You morons watch that stuff, so some scumbags make profit off death. What if that was your fuckin mother getting shot, and all these retards log on to see it. I'll show the owner of that site some insane carnage gore right to his face. Pieces of shit.

I totally agree....watch me slit your moms throat and put that shit on the internet then we see whos watching, and laughing at it....

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I totally agree....watch me slit your moms throat and put that shit on the internet then we see whos watching, and laughing at it....

:(

that movie did disgust me, i cant watch it......jsut thinking about it makes me sad. imagine that guys mom finding that video online. :(

that russian video isn't that disgusting... i'm not shocked, i'm not wishing i never saw that, but i can understand how horrible it would be if that was someone i knew, but since it's not.

that skateboarding one was something different... that was some crazy shit. seems fake though.

Archived