CHEATING, serious spin-off from the rape thread...

THUMB WRESTL

When I dated girls I didnt care about, I didnt cheat on them, but it wouldnt bother me if they cheated on me...

When I become attached to some though, I dont want them even touching another guy...I became attached to one girl, and I remember we were seeing eachother not to long, but I really was interested anyway, I call her cellphone one night, and no one answers so I call the home phone..Nobody's their...I needed to talk to her to tell her I was leaving for the weekend..So I call again and this time the cellphone doesnt even ring...She was fucking some guy when I was calling...what a bitch...I really dont trust anyone...

Some other girls would just fuck up my whole nights but just rescheduling in the last minute when we were supposed to meet up...those were my bombing nights, I remember one night knocking over a soda machine onto a work van just to vent some anger...

Dont fall in love with a hoe

dont put your trust in a hoe

because you should know once a hoe

always a hoe....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jades_blue

I have NEVER cheated and I wouldn't dream of doing so, ever. I guess you could call me old fashioned because I just want one person with whom I can give my all to. I mean, what's the point in getting into a relationship if you can't handle being with that one person? Why get involved if you want to delve yourself in other fruit? Look temptation in the eye and make your own decision, the right decision. How would you feel if you were madly in love with someone and they cheated on you? Maybe you're not in love but still are with someone, cheating is wrong. Period. Even if it is just a kiss. I don't understand how someone can go off and mess around with someone else and yet, go home to their girlfriend. Don't people have morals & values anymore? People seem to take sex & relationships so lightly, it's a fucking wonder why the divorce rate is so high.

It seriously breaks my heart at the thought of people being so unfaithful & selfish. You've got someone at home who is going to get emotionally fucked because you had the itching to go fuck/mess around with some stupid bitch who means nothing! I mean, isn't there something called self control? :(

yea, you got the right state of mind. i to have that old fashioned since, i guess it stems from my parents sticking shit out with their marraige and making things work. love that thought..

looks like me and my girl are going to be hooking up, im going back to see her tomarrow. ahhh

Originally posted by hussy

People aren't wolves, we like to co-mingle flirtatiously with others no matter what sort of relationship we're in.

I've only been in love once, and even then I couldn't control my needs for forbidden fruit, so I guess it's the fortitudes and the combined attitudes of the persons involved who make a relationship work for keeps.

I blame my parents :P

holy shit youre retarded! not to mention a dumb little hoe. god damn youre a hoe. besides having such a hoe ass name, most of your posts make it very apparent. youre so fuckin immature and defensive because you cant take responsibility for your own hoishness. blame your parents all you want but your own fault that you cant control what gets stuck in your pussy. its bullshit you cant control it. you just dont want to because youre a HOE. "SHES A HOE (hooooee). SHES A HOE (hooooeee)". change your name to "heffer" you dumb little bitch. now im going after your other retarded post. i usually wouldnt waste my time on petty squables with little girls online but im bored as fuck and i really dont like you at all.....

Originally posted by hussy

WTF?

What are you on? You make absolutely no sense!

"...chances are i will prolly get cheated on and i will like shit..."

So you're effectively saying that you'll get into a relationship, be cheated on and end up getting into scatology? What the fuck is with the way you articulate yourself?

I know some writers think it's the shit to talk and type like fucking inbreds, but when it makes you look like the above I reckon y'all are going a little too far...

hehehe

you dont know writers. you know toys. you are a fuckin toy. no doubt. every post ive read of yours has been complete shit. i cant believe you used the word "scatology". youre the stereotypical insecure little girl who will argue to teh death like a fuckin politician using big words to make yourself sound smart when youre really spouting "scat". shut the fuck up already. keep throwing your pussy around melbourne. bitch.

whew. i feel better now. k ill stop wasting my time with this little hoe now. but shit, she made a whole thread about me so i thought id be polite and spend a little time on her.

pees

there is a certain level of maturity one must be at in order to have

a trusting,meaningful CHEATLESS one on one adult relationship. and

if you really truly cared for someone, you wouldn't ever cheat on them,

sure u may be tempting at times, but u have to really step back and

look at how much u care for ur partner and how it would effect them& ur

relationship. i have never and would never cheat on my fiance. we've been together 3yrs and its been the best 3 yrs of my life.-never would i want to ruin that. Cheating is for the unemployed...

If you're getting what you want and need out of the relationhip there should be no need to cheat and if you are cheating you're not getting what you need out of your relationship and should walk away from it. If you cheat on someone you are not happy with them, despite what you tell yourself, and would be better off for both parties if you left.

I had this girlfreind that wanted me to wait around for her to be ready for a relationship, like she wanted me to wait for her to decide who she wanted, I cheated on her, and still got head from her numerous times. then i dumped her. Now she borders on my stalker. i have no remorse on that one. If theyre ever was a girl that was like perfect for me i would ruin it.

Archived