CHEATING, serious spin-off from the rape thread...

THUMB WRESTL

i hope this topic can be like the RAPE one, although it's nowhere near as serious, maybe it is, but i'd like to see it stay on point and remain serious.

alright, i thought this up, because earlier today, i talked to this chick i'm talking to, and she informed me that she has like another dude on tha side, now i am not her man, correct, but i don't want her seeing other dudes while she is talking to me, we've talked about getting together, and hopefully we will, and it can be just me and her.

i haven't been in to many relationships, but when i am, i'm very commited, i wouldn't ever cheat on my girl, atleast i hope not, but i haven't so far, that shit just bothers me, its like a respect thing, and i'm coming to the point where i don't know if guys or girls have that commited respect anymore.

i mean sure your girl/guy seems faithful, but what if that one girl/guy comes along, a total mind blower, and tempts your girl/guy into messing around, would they do it? i would hope not.

but then i think to myself if certain girls were to try to get with me, i would more than likely do it, but then again i'm not sure.

this one time, i messed with a girl that had a man but it was a long distance relationship, they should have broke it off but she kept with him because she was comfortable in the situation, which i think happens to alot of girls, they just have a man to say they do for insecure reasons, and so forth, but anyways, we messed around a bit, and when i tried to get her to come to me, or whatever, she asked me a weird question, she asked me if i had a girlfreind woudl i have messed with her if she had come on to me?

and my response to her never came, i just said i don't know, but when i thought about it, i probaly would but ONLY if she really had feeligns for me. i mean i loved that girl, but say i had a girl and she just wanted to cause drama with me and my chick by fooling around with me, i wouldnt have done it with her.

im babbling, my point of this thread is this, is it in our nature now a days to just be with anyone and everyone, and not really want to settle just with one person, i'm feeling like there aren't any girls left who just one a one on one relationship, and its getting hard to trust girls for me.

so am i to add into the downfall of one on one relationships by just doing my thing and not worrying about it, or am i suppost to wonder on in search of this girl who i can be committed to without worrying about her cheating on me? ya know? really bothers me..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1 last point, when you cheat on someone, say i cheat on some girl, then that breaks down her ideoligies of a meaningful relationship, so she might get that viewpoint that no matter what she does, her mans going to cheat, so her next few relationships she might cheat, and she might cheat on a decent guy who was faithful, and then that all becomes a never ending ring of unfaithful cheaters..

and that's what i was trying to say above, is that just how it is now a days, or what. thoughts?

People aren't wolves, we like to co-mingle flirtatiously with others no matter what sort of relationship we're in.

I've only been in love once, and even then I couldn't control my needs for forbidden fruit, so I guess it's the fortitudes and the combined attitudes of the persons involved who make a relationship work for keeps.

I blame my parents :P

hmmmmm i cant think of a single girl i know who hasnt cheated on her boyfriend at least once many of the girls i know have cheated on their men with like up to 5 other guys.....the truth is most girls are pretty dam unfaithful....i have hooked up with afew girls who were already in relationships

once i got with the girl of my best friend ....... but i knew he would'nt care so its all good.....

:D

i dont believe i would cheat on a girlfrined who i liked them unless i was pissed and some mad sort was coming on strong then i think i would be too weak to refuse.....ohwell

Guest -MOE LESTER-

girls these days are some hoes....thats why im trying to stay out of shit...chances are i will prolly get cheated on and i will like shit...ive never actually had sex or made out with other dudes girlfriends, but ive smoked with, hung out, and like talked personal with some chicks that have guys....fucking whores!

Guest socrates

I'd never cheat on a girl, I mean if I was in a realationship with a girl there would be some sort of emotional attachment that would be worth more than 20 minutes with a trashy whore named crystal. I could never bring myself to do that, sorry guys.

Alos i have alot of guy friends that sleep around on there GF's and whenever I ask them why they always answer back with that they were too drunk to know what was going on. I drink ALOT, I also from time to time have been known to use narcotics, but I've never not known that I was having sex withsomeone or forgot about my girlfriend...seriously I drink almost everyday and when I get close to getting with a girl I just leave or say I'm involved how fucking hard is that to do, Why get in a realationship in the first place if you know you can't stay faithful.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

girls these days are some hoes....thats why im trying to stay out of shit...chances are i will prolly get cheated on and i will like shit...ive never actually had sex or made out with other dudes girlfriends, but ive smoked with, hung out, and like talked personal with some chicks that have guys....fucking whores!

WTF?

What are you on? You make absolutely no sense!

"...chances are i will prolly get cheated on and i will like shit..."

So you're effectively saying that you'll get into a relationship, be cheated on and end up getting into scatology? What the fuck is with the way you articulate yourself?

I know some writers think it's the shit to talk and type like fucking inbreds, but when it makes you look like the above I reckon y'all are going a little too far...

hehehe

Sob story of my life.

Where to begin.........

is it in our nature now a days to just be with anyone and everyone, and not really want to settle just with one person, i'm feeling like there aren't any girls left who just one a one on one relationship, and its getting hard to trust girls for me.

It's not -everyone's- nature to be with just anyone and everyone, but yeah- I see that in most people and find it- even unexpectedly in others. I'm not sure what to say but I want to say something. Maybe you will find that rare someone who doesn't cheat , although, as painful as it is to imagine and to live through- maybe you wont. Maybe you'll perfect the art of wrapping yourself in the rosy glow of indifference. Its something no one should have to do but it's the only way to stay sane.

"Hence guilty feelings,and hence defiant aggressions, and hence the deep dark of despair that haunts our dreams, our creative work, and makes us distrust each other"

i can honestly say ive never cheated on any of my girls.

however....recently (a few months back) my girl thought that i was do stuff with my best friend at college ( i wasnt). i saw how much you can hurt a person even if they only think you are cheating on them. it really isnt good at all. dont do it

I'll admit I've cheated, countless amount of times. I'm not proud but I'm not ashamed. I just don't think my bf's at the time had what it took to have me as their girl. Cheating wasn't even about sex for me, atleast for the most part. It was about some weird connection that was missing between me and the current bf. It always inocently started off as friendships then it revolved into more, hard to explain.

thats a situation you dont have a lot of control over. its up to you and her. my best advice is to go for her now while you have some kind of chance and before she really gets involved with this other guy. lay it on the line and take a chance. otherwise i bet you lose. if she likes you she could be telling you about this other guy to try and get you to act faster. go for it dude.

what do you consider cheating?

physical touching? getting someone elses phone number with bad intent? mental? emotional?

i used to be a horrible cheater, terrible. i didn't even care at all. I cheated on all of them many times. but now and for my last boyfriend i can't even think of doing it because i think what if my boy ever found out? i would never want to risk him over someone else. i mean the temptation is always there, but whether u act on it is something else. if u cheat then you shouldn't be with that person in the first place, your unhappiness manifests itself by your cheating actions. i guess it's all about consequences. but i will say that once the deed has been done it's that much easier to do it again.

cheaters can change. especially when they're still kicking themselves over someone they lost.

yay for intimacy and monogomy

I've been cheated on more than 3 times. Ohhhh, it sucks.

This girl broke up with her bf to be with me because he was an

asshole. (Mistake.) She was young and didn't quite realize that

if she loved me she shouldn't cheat on me, and ended up going back

to that kid and fuckin him a few times. God that's fuckin gay.

Don't get with a chick if she has a history with another guy that's in the

area. Don't forgive her for doing it. Don't ever trust her again if she

does. I'm a fuckin retard when it comes to this, I can't seem to convince

myself that she's a slut and I should stay away from her. Oh well.

Stupid kids never learn.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

what do you consider cheating?

physical touching? getting someone elses phone number with bad intent? mental? emotional?

cheaters can change. especially when they're still kicking themselves over someone they lost.

yay for intimacy and monogomy

cheating to me is physical touching yes, kissing, grabbing, fondling, whatever. and to me, i don't think she should be giving her phone number out to guys who HIT ON HER, because there intentions are to egt with her, and girls know that shit, i'm not saying she can't have guy friends, but when a guy hits on her, thats alot different then if a guy in her class gets her number to study or some friendly type shit. know what i mean?

i mean why does she need to give her number out to some cornball who is trynig to fuck her when she gots me? thats how i feel about the number thing..

cheaters can change, i guess thats true, but it could make it harder for them, but maybe not, i guess it depends on the person, and i think it would only work if you lost someone you valued more than the person you cheated with, like you did in your case girl, and then you realised that the new person you're with is like that one you lost, and not worth the risk of losing.

and personally, i'd rather be dumped than cheated on, if my girl feels like im not fulfulling her wishes, let me go, don't go get dicked down while im on the clock putting in work. :D

I have NEVER cheated and I wouldn't dream of doing so, ever. I guess you could call me old fashioned because I just want one person with whom I can give my all to. I mean, what's the point in getting into a relationship if you can't handle being with that one person? Why get involved if you want to delve yourself in other fruit? Look temptation in the eye and make your own decision, the right decision. How would you feel if you were madly in love with someone and they cheated on you? Maybe you're not in love but still are with someone, cheating is wrong. Period. Even if it is just a kiss. I don't understand how someone can go off and mess around with someone else and yet, go home to their girlfriend. Don't people have morals & values anymore? People seem to take sex & relationships so lightly, it's a fucking wonder why the divorce rate is so high.

It seriously breaks my heart at the thought of people being so unfaithful & selfish. You've got someone at home who is going to get emotionally fucked because you had the itching to go fuck/mess around with some stupid bitch who means nothing! I mean, isn't there something called self control? :(

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by hussy

WTF?

What are you on? You make absolutely no sense!

"...chances are i will prolly get cheated on and i will like shit..."

So you're effectively saying that you'll get into a relationship, be cheated on and end up getting into scatology? What the fuck is with the way you articulate yourself?

I know some writers think it's the shit to talk and type like fucking inbreds, but when it makes you look like the above I reckon y'all are going a little too far...

hehehe

get off my nuts...i meant to type "i will feel like shit"

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by S@T@N

Don't get with a chick if she has a history with another guy that's in the

area. Don't forgive her for doing it. Don't ever trust her again if she

does. I'm a fuckin retard when it comes to this, I can't seem to convince

myself that she's a slut and I should stay away from her. Oh well.

WISE WORDS RIGHT FUCKING HERE

Originally posted by jades_blue

I have NEVER cheated and I wouldn't dream of doing so, ever. I guess you could call me old fashioned because I just want one person with whom I can give my all to. I mean, what's the point in getting into a relationship if you can't handle being with that one person? Why get involved if you want to delve yourself in other fruit? Look temptation in the eye and make your own decision, the right decision. How would you feel if you were madly in love with someone and they cheated on you? Maybe you're not in love but still are with someone, cheating is wrong. Period. Even if it is just a kiss. I don't understand how someone can go off and mess around with someone else and yet, go home to their girlfriend. Don't people have morals & values anymore? People seem to take sex & relationships so lightly, it's a fucking wonder why the divorce rate is so high.

It seriously breaks my heart at the thought of people being so unfaithful & selfish. You've got someone at home who is going to get emotionally fucked because you had the itching to go fuck/mess around with some stupid bitch who means nothing! I mean, isn't there something called self control? :(

Where can I apply?

:p

Guest tears*uno

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by jades_blue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, i wish all girls were like that. really. that's how i look at it pretty much..

i don't trust any one, much less my girlfriend. i couldnt imagine how mad/sad i'd be if she played me. damn. that better not happen.

i used to play all my girlfriends, back in like 7th grade when nobody really liked eachother when you just went out with people to be cool and get head.

haven't cheated on my recent 7 month girlfriend, don't plan to. still don't trust her though...

Archived