colorado-beef+flics=happy

Guest THEMEDIC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NameDroppah'

Youz a Wangstah'!

Dope as Fuck all the way around...Assholes, IWSavages, Jher... woh, I need to go get a clean thong.

Oh Yeah, ---Relae, quit sending me those psychotic e-mails, dude.-------:D :D

Guest i'm a cop
Originally posted by TuffKid

sup wase yeah ill be there and ill be checking the graff and bboy battles

peace 720

I LIKE PIECES THERE AS GAY AS I AM

Ok... Mr. Cwalk... Although you dont know me, we have communal friends, and i have painted with you before, and you seemed like a cool enough guy in person for me to know that your just sticking up for your boy on the internet... Which is all good and healthy..

But... Me and preach, and you, and almost every one out there has had and always will have influences... Me and preach obviously have similar influences... I have never once denied that similarity, but i also have never looked at a preach piece and tried to imitate his style... I could name 20 writers that have similar styles to you Mr. Cwalk and i wouldnt accuse you of biting because youve advanced far and beyond that stage to the point where you can use the style that youve learned in your own individual way... i hate sounding like a kindergarden teacher right now, but its the way I see it...

Im sure you will still think of me as a biter and a toy and whatever else you want to think of me as, and I am willing to say that despite your opinion of me I still have respect for your work, and the work of those around you, including preach, who i think needs to chill out a little bit...

ok.. that was more then i wanted to say but... i think i said it all

Originally posted by GOD HATES US ALL

DETOK AND COZ nice shit...and SNSTR..ha..that snstr is in the same spot as my piece...can you tell me how long those pieces ran?

As far as I know I think that piece is still riding....But I don't remember anyone being next to him, oh well......

Archived