GI Gallery.....<<

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest da wizzard

^^^^holly shit, you're cool dude.....good shot calling out evryone......its not like i wasn't waiting for your insight oh you fucking haters and your quip remarks....too bad you couldn't do work tht nice....if you could you should make a post rather than trying to act intelligent.....ha:D by the way....gamble already covered your comment in this thread.....you're playing right into it fly boy.

Guest da wizzard

if you want skethces....ive posted them before.....go to the training bible 2, or any of my old threads......we use paint markers and spraypaint.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by crazy cre8

hey rifto like asked beore what are you using for the canvases iv done small ones using paimt markers but some of the ones you got posted dont look like anything that would be done using that medium....

i use spraypaint for the fills.....paint markers suck.

i love those model trains. the canvases impress me the most. very inspirational. it's raining, though...

fuck these kids that are talking shit, i haven't seen any dope shit with their name beside it...fuckin' little kids don't know skillz when they see 'em anymore, always out for their own bullshit...go listen to eminem, chumps.

much respect wizard. you probably make a well deserved mint off of those canvases.

are you guys just mad because someone is making money by using a skill? shite, c'mon, some of the greatest artists have pulled off some crazy shit on the public by selling off "art" that wouldn't even qualify as art...remember the big red circle on canvas?....does that really "speak to you?"

i don't see it as selling out, i see it as surviving on the publics lust for things that are taboo in our society. fuck some bullshit about "keeping it real."

do you guys think the ole' TWIST is a sell out, too? he has toys and canvases...how about LEE? he has canvases...

Archived