GI Gallery.....<<

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest da wizzard

i love how dopez, and reks come to all of our threads and try to hate on our stuff.......common' guys i think we all get the picture now....i find it especially funny for the fact that really, your own work isn't up to par....i think we all have room for improvement and should in order to keep progressing....but to go on some kind of hatred spree to make someone else look smaller than yourselves is comedy. im done wasting time responding to this garbage after this....my roll in furthering your hate posts is now over....if you don't like our stuff and in fact love yourselves that much more....just stay on your own threads and post away, simple as that. i'm still painting on a regular basis and still trying to progress. i guess you'll both do the same, but in the meantime take a break from the hate...im not comming to your threads talking shit or critiquing every single post...your attention is boarder line obsession...think about it..peace.:D

Guest KUKU 1er

WOW YOUR A SMART CHILL PERSON ARENT YOU!!!HHAHAHA RIFTO STARTED IT WITH HIS MOUTH AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISRESPECT ME....WHO CARES SEZ SUX AND HE KNOWZ HOW I FEEL I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD FLOOD YOUR THREADS BECAUSE I CAN...OBSESSED SO FUCKING WHAT...RIFTO STARTED IT HAHAHHAHHA

AND SINCE I BATTLED YOUR WHOLE CREW I FEEL LIKE I CAN SAY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT...HOPE YOUR CAR BREAKS DOWN

Re: 303

Originally posted by KUKU 1er

WOW YOUR A SMART CHILL PERSON ARENT YOU!!!HHAHAHA RIFTO STARTED IT WITH HIS MOUTH AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISRESPECT ME....WHO CARES SEZ SUX AND HE KNOWZ HOW I FEEL I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD FLOOD YOUR THREADS BECAUSE I CAN...OBSESSED SO FUCKING WHAT...RIFTO STARTED IT HAHAHHAHHA

AND SINCE I BATTLED YOUR WHOLE CREW I FEEL LIKE I CAN SAY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT...HOPE YOUR CAR BREAKS DOWN

dude.... with a name like "kuku" im not sure who's the one to talk?:o also, i dont know whats with the car-breaking-down thing, but rifto isnt concerend as much with buying 20"s for an escalade he just has to have as he is with painting today, or any other time this week.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by crazy cre8

hey rifto do you know what happened to pg? .....you realize how much something means to you until is gone...i want my pg back....I hate having to come to 12 oz

no doubt.....my best guess is that they are out of funds and it may be a while if we ever get it back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest da wizzard

aiight.........book will be on the way, and i'll send flics with it too........got some newer ones developed so its commin' soon..........your book is fucking killed..:D

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Damn i need PG back soon.As for GI keep rockin homies..Oh yeah tell Rapes to hurry with my book.i am going through withdrawlssssss nowwwww.Rifto we gots to trade flicks again soon bro.hit me up via email..inpowerart@hotmail.com ..Hey Sezski what ever happen with my flicks..:mexican: :nut: :D

YO I SENT YOU A HUGE PACK WEEKS AGO. YOU DIDN'T GET IT? REMEMBER ME AND RIFTO HAVE A SIMILAR ADDRESS.

Originally posted by THECINCYKID

YO I SENT YOU A HUGE PACK WEEKS AGO. YOU DIDN'T GET IT? REMEMBER ME AND RIFTO HAVE A SIMILAR ADDRESS.

maybe it was you.i am gettin way to many packs of flicks in the mail.even if it wasn't no worries.i might send a train out to u cats to bust on.i am working on my first one right now..

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

maybe it was you.i am gettin way to many packs of flicks in the mail.even if it wasn't no worries.i might send a train out to u cats to bust on.i am working on my first one right now..

that would be very cool, maybe we can trade....i still need a valid email from you dog, i sent it to your email and it came back.........sound familliar?....ha ha ha...well i lost your info so i need to get in touch....aim preferably.....peace.

sez sux yo man you need to blah blah blah...people talk so much shit about how there so fuckin tight.. Riftoes a biter ,because his shit is looking good and if you do attractive graffiti then you get hated on .....sez gets hated on cause he too consisitent with his simple shit meanwhile if he came out with some of the wall wild steeloe he would get called out for looking like any one of 10,000or more writers someone else is exposed to .............im sorry my thoughts are a little more indepent than others i apologize...from now in i'll only say things like "good post, keep it up" like i'm signing a fucking yearbook in high school to someone i dont even know...........peace...........Gambles Ideas

Archived